+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Diamond

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Saw photographic evidence of Zander being there and heard eye witness accounts of him at least clapping along to Stand Free, unconfirmed (second hand) reports of him singing it.

Aye, got the 4-4 ad 4-2 games confused.........was the 4-2 game nae Jimmy C's "shelf life" media b0ll0ck dropping?
    Aye that was the shelf life game...he hardly won a game after that...

Well good on him then...I wish the loon all the best now that his football days are over..
    I remember when he scored against the deid club near the start of his career in a 1-1 draw..
    We all left the ground that day thinking he wouldn't be at Pittodrie long...alas it didn't turn out that way

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I minded that game was a 4-4 draw........what game am I thinking of?

Anyhow, that's a fair point about Russell......and Zander isn't the only, a few centre backs lost their way without Russell at their side.
    Reynolds being one. In fact Reynolds is probably the only consistent defender (two years only) weve had for a very long time. I'm sure McKenna and Devlin will buck that trend, time will tell, so far so good.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Well, usually you don't buy your own birthday cake and I wasn't suggesting he did, but to claim that the cake had "nothing to do with him" seems a bit odd considering he's blowing the candles out that are perched on top of the thing?
    That’s true but he probably never expected it to appear online. I heard he was even less chuffed about that than we were.

Always thought he had the ability to play at a higher level but never had the application. He looked like a prospect when he first came onto the scene and when he came back into the first team fold in 07/08. He was awfully lanky for a centre half and needed to spend more time bulking up at the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    He was awfully lanky for a centre half and needed to spend more time bulking up the gymmy Johnstone.
    fify

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He did in the 9-0 but he wasn’t the only one
    It was only 3 points though

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123