+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diamond

Diamond

Think this is worth a thread of it's own.
    Not always everybody's "cup of tea" was Zander but nevertheless, right at the start of his time with us he showed massive potential that he never really fulfilled, but yet always played 100% for the jersey.
    Sad to see him forced into retirement through a back injury when still relatively a young lad.

All the best Zander

https://www.chad.co.uk/sport/footbal...t-33-1-9399629

I’d seriously question that 100% effort. We dont get along but I wish him all the best for the future. He’s a bright lad & he’ll do well

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Think this is worth a thread of it's own.
    Not always everybody's "cup of tea" was Zander but nevertheless, right at the start of his time with us he showed massive potential that he never really fulfilled, but yet always played 100% for the jersey.
    Sad to see him forced into retirement through a back injury when still relatively a young lad.

All the best Zander

https://www.chad.co.uk/sport/footbal...t-33-1-9399629
    Ooooooohhhhhh, controversial !!!!

Personally, i thought he was a big oaf who barely tried against the unwashed and thought he was way better than he actually was. In my opinion, he looked good with the players beside him, namely Anderson.

Would never wish anyone serious injury that played for us, but not joining the candle lit vigil due to him having to retire either.......

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    Ooooooohhhhhh, controversial !!!!

Personally, i thought he was a big oaf who barely tried against the unwashed and thought he was way better than he actually was. In my opinion, he looked good with the players beside him, namely Anderson.

Would never wish anyone serious injury that played for us, but not joining the candle lit vigil due to him having to retire either.......
    This^^^^^

Ah shame.

Tim c'unt

What's he going to do now, be a male model?

Never really got the hatred for him. I suppose it's Tim v Hun thing though.

If he had gave 100% to Aberdeen, he might've stayed and had long career with us and endeared himself to the support. Instead he allowed himself to be photographed wearing a stupid Celtic headband blowing out candles on a stupid Celtic cake, and subsequently, found himself a forgotten man in Scotland pishing about the lower leagues in England...

If he enjoyed England fair play but it's a move that seemed devoid of ambition

For the millionth (& last) time, the cake had nothing to do with him.

Tw@t

Maybe his post fitba career could be a gargoyle. He fits the bill

I didn’t feel there was any pro-Tim thing going on when we played them, and he’s one of the few Reds who have scored twice in the same match against the hooped racists in the past 25 years.

He had limitations that were fully exposed when his mentor, coach, and tidier-upper-behind-the-lang-streak-o-pish, Anderson, was transferred.

I hope his post-fitba career goes well for him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast