+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: The FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Well you learn something new everyday, I have never heard that before. What a sheltered life I live.
    Is that right Navy ?.
    I thought every man in the world and his pet dogs and hamsters and ferrets as well, all knew about the Colin Warnock thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Is that right Navy ?.
    I thought every man in the world and his pet dogs and hamsters and ferrets as well, all knew about the Colin Warnock thing.
    Nope, and neither did my Labrador. Quick question mate , do Barnsley normally reduce ticket prices for a 1st round match ?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Nope, and neither did my Labrador. Quick question mate , do Barnsley normally reduce ticket prices for a 1st round match ?
    To be honest Navy, I don't know much about our away ticket pricing plans Navy, soz!.

To be honest Navy, I don't know much about our away ticket pricing plans Navy, soz!.
    The only good thing about this draw is the beer is cheaper up there.

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    The only good thing about this draw is the beer is cheaper up there.
    Is that right kid, do we really do a cheaper beer/lager up here in 'gods county' ?.

Is that right kid, do we really do a cheaper beer/lager up here in 'gods county' ?.
    Gods county? Have you ever been to Dinnington? Are you still going to chant scabs at the Notts fans? If you don't score at least 6 you've under achieved.

Well I suppose i'll find out soon enough how much it's gonna cost me to watch us get stuffed , cheers.

Ok then County lads...

In fairness, most of you did say that you expected this when the draw was made etc.
    And I admit I 'hoped' for this sort of win after all to be honest, because I did expect a win for us. But I would never have bet on this being a total blowout like it was today etc!.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Gods county? Have you ever been to Dinnington? Are you still going to chant scabs at the Notts fans? If you don't score at least 6 you've under achieved.
    Hey! Steady on QP.... That Dinnington jibe is a bit close to home

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011