+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 69 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim Mac Fun Boss

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    i see no harm in any of us posting over there, there's enough of them posting here. in fact their board is the busiest its been in years and its actually got DFC topics, who would have thought eh
    On post 119 in topic about the city's Premier club... it's why we love the banter😋

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    On post 119 in topic about the city's Premier club... it's why we love the banter😋
    You arent a bad poster - make me laugh sometimes and there are a few scraps. shedruleyabasx just had a "no reason specified" lifetime global ban for posting though. Thoughts Peter - yer mods arseholes??

If we could have more banter and equal thinking maybe we could cross over.

pathetic stuff

I got banned aswell saying no reason these scumdee just can't handle it they come on here talking ****ty Dee then we go on there site and they ban us ***kkinn
    Last edited by offshore_arab83; 23-10-2018 at 05:12 PM.

How is that Peter Mackie no banned I have tried banking him on here but he keeps coming back how Sony get these Muppets banned maybe I am clicking on wrong button

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy83 View Post
    How is that Peter Mackie no banned I have tried banking him on here but he keeps coming back how Sony get these Muppets banned maybe I am clicking on wrong button
    cannae post em banned

has Peter done anything wrong? did sb71/71 and SRYBx do anything wrong - no not really.

Reckon we are simply more class end of.

1910 never again.

Although to be honest when does it start we just ban BNBs from here anyway as thats what is happening over there - debate!!

FTD

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    You arent a bad poster - make me laugh sometimes and there are a few scraps. shedruleyabasx just had a "no reason specified" lifetime global ban for posting though. Thoughts Peter - yer mods arseholes??

If we could have more banter and equal thinking maybe we could cross over.

pathetic stuff
    I think you want to give it out you've got to take it back...some boys don't like it and start personal attacks and get abusive...for me it's a good bit of banter and both teams are bad enough for both sides to have a go

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    I think you want to give it out you've got to take it back...some boys don't like it and start personal attacks and get abusive...for me it's a good bit of banter and both teams are bad enough for both sides to have a go
    I agree Peter but yer board over the road dont. And yup we are both sh!t. But the trajectory is changing - well i hope so anyway lol

Another job being well done by Jimmy Mac tonight

its going very well - Dodds tomorrow after a 5-0 rodgering please

There was a mad scramble to get out the ground after 47 minutes according to the Tully correspondent who said he couldn't blame them, keep it up Jim your doing brilliant. 😄😄😄

Page 13 of 69 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)