+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim Mac Fun Boss

Was so glad we didnt appoint him, far too many horror stories from his time at county for my liking. Maybe he will do a job there, lets be honest all he has to do is keep them up, theres no other expectations is there?

OA - hadnt heard those until you posted but thought he was decent shout. Mongrels next door snapping and ass sniffing about how JMac turned down thistle as he knew the dee job was up (WRONG) and no mention that Neilson turned down Thistle (CORRECT) but they didnt want him anyway (WRONG).

Tide is turning - i feel it in my arthritis.

SRYB

I wanted to avoid him at all costs mate

Yeah next door arent happy, hope to f uck Doddsy goes too as he is his right hand man...

well good call like the look of Neilson! yes please god doddsy too - cannae believe they hate him so much - lol

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Was so glad we didnt appoint him, far too many horror stories from his time at county for my liking. Maybe he will do a job there, lets be honest all he has to do is keep them up, theres no other expectations is there?

True, they think they are amazing after the odd win over the dross of the league every season, 10th would have them jizzin

Much as I liked McIntyre as a player and be loved a goal against the fun (McIntyre90 and relegation derby etc) I was so happy we didn't go for him over Neilson

Although will miss the pundit as their manager

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    True, they think they are amazing after the odd win over the dross of the league every season, 10th would have them jizzin

Much as I liked McIntyre as a player and be loved a goal against the fun (McIntyre90 and relegation derby etc) I was so happy we didn't go for him over Neilson

Although will miss the pundit as their manager
    Agree with this

Don't wish him any ill but don't think he'll do as well as the last wee Jim who crossed the road!

He has hardly crossed the road though, not been with us for 12 years or something and managed a few clubs in Scotland since, wee Jim came directly to United from Dundee

Very pleasing

Few of my Dee mates no too impressed but they are seething at the thought of Doddsy...like, really frothing - have I missed something as to why the bile is that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by jerrennixon View Post
    Few of my Dee mates no too impressed but they are seething at the thought of Doddsy...like, really frothing - have I missed something as to why the bile is that bad?
    he told the truth about admin 2!! Club should be closed.

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)