+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim Mac Fun Boss

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    The Fun have finally actually managed to win a fitba match, against Hamilton, and are all over the Jim MAC Fun boss threed .

Bottom and going doon.

Funsters.
    The fun win 2nd game the season and start jumping in here to go on about ur 5 goal drubbing. FcUK imagine what it be like when they get 3rd win sometime this season

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    The fun win 2nd game the season and start jumping in here to go on about ur 5 goal drubbing. FcUK imagine what it be like when they get 3rd win sometime this season
    Might be before your 3rd 5 goal drubbing
    GDSD

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Might be before your 3rd 5 goal drubbing
    GDSD
    When will that be then

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    When will that be then
    Who knows but after watching both teams in the last 7 days both events might not be far away😄5️⃣

I like this thread - lets make it a honey pot for our simple friends. Then when they get pumped see how many of us get banned across the road posting on an arab related thread.

Dont get me wrong its all banter.

But some cannae take it back eh!

Long live SB71

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Who knows but after watching both teams in the last 7 days both events might not be far away😄5️⃣
    One game well done

Doing a fantastic job....

He definitely seems to be getting there , a draw with 10 men for 70 mins , and off the bottom for now ��

Just goes to show how toothless Sevco are without the madman that is Morelos, that's why they have won just 3 away games in their last 12 in the prem and the ones they did win were all with dubious decisions helping them, I hear they had a goal incorrectly ruled out for offside today, a taste of their own medicine

Watching that today I wasn’t sure who I disliked the most. Hard to support either in any circumstances! In Europe though I’ll support any Scottish team. I actually found as it went on my main wish was for sevco not to win!

TBF the fun showed some improvement there and defended ok. I don’t think they’ll be bottom

Page 25 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)