+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 69 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim Mac Fun Boss

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Are you a ****ing simpleton by any chance? Totally forgot about your default promotion after finishing second miles behind the league winners then? Absolute numpty!
    Completely irrelevant, Dundee earned their place in 2014, when did you last earn your place, 1928, 90 years mate

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Completely irrelevant, Dundee earned their place in 2014, when did you last earn your place, 1928, 90 years mate
    I of course realise you're not terribly bright, but you did say they earned the right every time did you not? Do I really need to explain how that works to you? I've seen my team win the big league ( on your own patch too) and a couple of Scottish cups, missed the first league cup triumph but was there to see us demolish your mob on your own ****ehole of a ground, I'll take that instead thanks 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I of course realise you're not terribly bright, but you did say they earned the right every time did you not? Do I really need to explain how that works to you? I've seen my team win the big league ( on your own patch too) and a couple of Scottish cups, missed the first league cup triumph but was there to see us demolish your mob on your own ****ehole of a ground, I'll take that instead thanks 😂
    90 years YYWA

90 years YYWA
    Kinda wasting my time, same way your parents did tbh 😂🤔

I have to admit to having an utter dislike for the term "The Fun" when used in relation to our mere neighbours. Cannae be fun being utterly tormented by our lack of success in the last 3 seasons, especially when they have to come on here on a Sunday evening.

YiYiWAaa Kimosabi!

You are the fun these days, 90 years nae fizz pop win

You are the fun these days, 90 years nae fizz pop win
    Please keep entertaining us dimwit, you're making Baldrick look like Mastermind

Lol @ sirus

Talk about scraping the barrel, we want promotion, we ain't gonna be celebrating winning the title itself, that's for diddy clubs like.... You lot.

And faf

The funsters next door mystically guessing what games they think I have or haven't attended, derry rhumba in particular is an oddball who thinks he has some knowledge of this and has done for some time, it's all he posts about

Footage, pics, train tickets, on arabzone when camera zooms into our fans after the goal, vivid detailed memory and the like but they know best.. So despite these things I wasn't at the game, I also won't use my legs to walk to Tannadice tomorrow to use my season ticket for the 13th consecutive home league game this season either, I'll just give it a miss for the sake of it

🤣🤣🤣🤣 1928 never again 🤣🤣🤣 i think ive pissed myself 🤣🤣🤣

Page 40 of 69 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)