+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim Mac Fun Boss

A whittingdon relative found

Just to be clear, he is very average, always has been, nothing like any of our quality youngsters of recent years from Russell to Gauld etc, it's quite incredible he has ended up at a nicer club than the fun

The fact he scored a scrappy derby goal that even he was surprised went in against a woeful utd side doesn't bother me as when we are back in the near future it means nothing anyway, just the myth that goal regardless of who the scorer was decided anything when it didn't

Hope the helps

Most united fans knew we were relegated in January if not earlier.

It was Dundee’s first scorer who confirmed relegation. Wighton’s goal did nothing but give Dundee 2 additional points and they’d have still finished in same league position without them.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    A whittingdon relative found

Just to be clear, he is very average, always has been, nothing like any of our quality youngsters of recent years from Russell to Gauld etc, it's quite incredible he has ended up at a nicer club than the fun

The fact he scored a scrappy derby goal that even he was surprised went in against a woeful utd side doesn't bother me as when we are back in the near future it means nothing anyway, just the myth that goal regardless of who the scorer was decided anything when it didn't

Hope the helps
    Seething bitterness...
    Pleasing

*bigger club

*bigger club
    Byling ha

Trophy virgins....pleasing.

A gem from Gordondee...

"I actually believe that McIntyre could be the best manager we have had since Archie Knox, he has turned despair into hope and although I was unhappy with his appointment (because I used to hate the way Ross County played under him), it looks like he was just what we needed, and I truly believe he will keep us up. This is actually a great opportunity for him as well, Ross County have very limited potential, this a big job and if he is successful with our recent history he could reach cult status with the fans."

A gem from Gordondee...

"I actually believe that McIntyre could be the best manager we have had since Archie Knox, he has turned despair into hope and although I was unhappy with his appointment (because I used to hate the way Ross County played under him), it looks like he was just what we needed, and I truly believe he will keep us up. This is actually a great opportunity for him as well, Ross County have very limited potential, this a big job and if he is successful with our recent history he could reach cult status with the fans."
    best manager?
    cult status?

this is after they actually win a game I take it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    best manager?
    cult status?

this is after they actually win a game I take it?
    Cult status lol , take it next thing they be saying he can waken the sleeping giant

Well done agent Mac.

Tonight’s result can keep your cover until Xmas.

Bottom at Xmas but they won’t suspect a thing 🤫😉

Page 22 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)