+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim Mac Fun Boss

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Yea, they hate him for not agreeing to the cva, despite him knowing that could liquidate the admin kings
    I know for a FACT that McIntyre has said on many occasion's that Dodds is his right hand man and without him it would be like Clough without Taylor.Lets face it the FUN hate him because he refused to accept 6p in the £ on the thousand's they owed him.How FN many of them if made redundant tomorrow would accept the same deal from their former employer?.
    How phucking ironic would it be if they got relegated because the fans couldna accept a man at their club who thought he deserved better than 6% of the money due to him?.That's the trouble with the Funsters they thought cause they shaved their back's,sack's and crack's that everybody else should give up everything to save their club.
    I often wonder if they ever gave anything back to the Lochee United player who played for them and allowed FAT HARRY to walk out of Thompson Park with his testimonial money in an ASDA bag.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I know for a FACT that McIntyre has said on many occasion's that Dodds is his right hand man and without him it would be like Clough without Taylor.Lets face it the FUN hate him because he refused to accept 6p in the £ on the thousand's they owed him.How FN many of them if made redundant tomorrow would accept the same deal from their former employer?.
    How phucking ironic would it be if they got relegated because the fans couldna accept a man at their club who thought he deserved better than 6% of the money due to him?.That's the trouble with the Funsters they thought cause they shaved their back's,sack's and crack's that everybody else should give up everything to save their club.
    I often wonder if they ever gave anything back to the Lochee United player who played for them and allowed FAT HARRY to walk out of Thompson Park with his testimonial money in an ASDA bag.
    evening GB - you still smarting at me

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy17 View Post
    evening GB - you still smarting at me
    I never get smart with a new poster,welcome aboard son.

Could be great karma - the admin 2 comes back to haunt them again

Whatever happens it’s either no Dodds or the fun take on someone they say they hate

How phucking ironic would it be if they got relegated because the fans couldna accept a man at their club who thought he deserved better than 6% of the money due to him?.That's the trouble with the Funsters they thought cause they shaved their back's,sack's and
    crack's that everybody else should give up everything to save their club.
    You're missing the point when it came to the administration his only choice was to accept 6p in the pound which would've been around 5k or vote against the CVA which was potentially liquidating the club and giving him nothing...now I understand what you're saying about his financial loss .. nobody would like that to happen to them.. but he wanted us dead...so as far as I'm concerned it's beyond belief that he could think he would ever be accepted back at Dens.

I never get smart with a new poster,welcome aboard son.
    love the GB x

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    You're missing the point when it came to the administration his only choice was to accept 6p in the pound which would've been around 5k or vote against the CVA which was potentially liquidating the club and giving him nothing...now I understand what you're saying about his financial loss .. nobody would like that to happen to them.. but he wanted us dead...so as far as I'm concerned it's beyond belief that he could think he would ever be accepted back at Dens.
    I miss nothing,your club ran up massive debts twice and whilst doing so the Funsters lapped it up like kittens at a milk bowl.You FN nutters still fawn over the Marrs to this day regardless of the FACT that they ran up debts in YOUR club's name of over Twenty Three Million Pounds.Prey tell me why Dodds a decent servant to the club is despised for asking for money he is due but the Marr era is looked on through dark blue specs as a great era?.

I miss nothing,your club ran up massive debts twice and whilst doing so the Funsters lapped it up like kittens at a milk bowl.You FN nutters still fawn over the Marrs to this day regardless of the FACT that they ran up debts in YOUR club's name of over Twenty Three Million Pounds.Prey tell me why Dodds a decent servant to the club is despised for asking for money he is due but the Marr era is looked on through dark blue specs as a great era?.
    Agree Dodds was a great player for the club...but the point is he wasn't asking for money...as I said earlier nobody would like what happened to him but by the time it came to the vote his options were to take around 5k or leave with nothing and liquidate the club...now if someone done me out of 75/80k I would be bitter too...but how he thinks after trying to shut the club down he could come back I find incredible....cvnt of the highest order

Quite a list....and really shows just how much of a cvnt Billy Dodds really is

Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)