+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim Mac Fun Boss

Why though? You generally just get corrected when you do, it's a United forum, we can discuss anything we like, doesn't mean fans from other clubs need to join in but shandy floats your boat

Im ok with Peter he seems ok but some bizarre stuff Peter on attendances of our u21 irn bru game - wtf?? 🤣 bu again peter isnt abusive on here. Id love more banter. But you are stating nonsense and mot facts peter at time - then again pot kettle i just make up things too for my own argument.

So the Pundit made them the worst team in Europe - officially. I'm guessing that includes leagues like Armenia and Kazakhstan, so no bad going for the wee man.

Could Jimmy go one step further and make them the lowest points scorers in Premier League history? Gretna managed 13
    Last edited by stokearab; 04-11-2018 at 11:16 PM.

I just can't see them finishing bottom if I'm honest as St Mirren look poor. This weekend could be defining though for all that. I suspect St Mirren would take a draw right now if offered it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Im ok with Peter he seems ok but some bizarre stuff Peter on attendances of our u21 irn bru game - wtf?? 🤣 bu again peter isnt abusive on here. Id love more banter. But you are stating nonsense and mot facts peter at time - then again pot kettle i just make up things too for my own argument.
    Wasn't u21 it was League cup.. anyway point is teams winning more people go to watch

Peter, show us this league cup game that we had 1k fans at.
    I'm pretty sure you're mistaken, it was an irn bru cup game. As other posters have said 1k for a development game isn't bad.

no it wasn't 2939 at Arbroath 1659 Alloa but the latter might be what you are thinking of and i agree your point is valid Peter folk turn up to watch successful teams or at least teams who bloody try!!

Alloa had 40 fans iirc

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Wasn't u21 it was League cup.
    A quick look at the SPFL website will confirm the fact that you are wrong.

It's straw clutching again because we knew we were already eliminated from the competition by the time of the Alloa game

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    It's straw clutching again because we knew we were already eliminated from the competition by the time of the Alloa game
    There was also a bit of a protest at how pathetic we were. Still for a meaningless game against alloa and a mix of reserves and first team in a group game when we were out. Not a like for like comparison from Peter. However, i think he is welcome on here as he isnt abusive in slightest. Just wrong 🤣

Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)