+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts v Dons roll call etc....

Lewis what a stopper.

Did the hearts boy just pretend he got hit by dons fans with the pitchside mic? WTF?

If Shinnie could pass or shoot he would be some player.

beaten 2-1 flipping crap Beer time

lets hear it then......2nd half showing far better, couldn't be worse. The bozo in charge has to take the flak. Hearts with both CB's out and we do not have a single shot in 45 mins. Remove 2 bodies, for 2 footballers we link up and resemble a football team. Had enough of him. I'd sack him tonight if I could.

edit, just to add they will both likely be back in the starting lineup next week.....
    Last edited by thebeachend; 20-10-2018 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    lets hear it then......2nd half showing far better, couldn't be worse. The bozo in charge has to take the flak. Hearts with both CB's out and we do not have a single shot in 45 mins. Remove 2 bodies, for 2 footballers we link up and resemble a football team. Had enough of him. I'd sack him tonight if I could.

edit, just to add they will both likely be back in the starting lineup next week.....
    We’ll be in to November being nearer the bottom of the league than the top & almost certainly out of 50% of the tournaments we have any chance of winning.
    Unacceptable or should be.

Only positive was McGinn playing decent. Our defence was constantly exposed not helped by fannying about with passing across the back. Midfield was typically non existent with Ferguson being shown for the age he really is. GMS didn't turn up. We did not have a striker on the pitch at any point today. DM should fall on his sword for getting rid of the only one we had. Lewis was the only reason the score was not worse.

Were regressing at some rate! Can't see how we will string any kind of run together with the players we have. Recruitment has been awful. Tactics awful.

I'd bin him too if I could. No chance of that for a season or two at least with that Hun loving c*nt Milne in charge.

The warning of regression has been there for a long time, well back into last season. Just nobody took it on. Plenty have said it. Too many believed ignorance is bliss.

Where are the happy clappies?

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast