+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts v Dons roll call etc....

In/Oot - In - train from the weeg

Furryboots - Away end front section

Pre - Recovering from a heavy Friday night

Post - Curers in Edinburgh somewhere

Prediction - 1 - 1

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Looks like you might have to revise your predictions , as Ikpeauzu's out for 5 months.

Obviously , being the broken record that you are , you'll still be predicting that Considine'll let us down. Obviously.
    oh dear - "broken record that you are".....
    Criticism of Considine isn't allowed in your eyes apparently
    Well I happen to think he's not good enough.
    tough sh1te - that's my opinion
    If you do, then your standards are pretty low.

Lewis
    Logan Devlin Considine Shinnie
    GMS Ferguson Ball Lowe
    Wilson Cosgrove

I think he might go with that. Don't see him bringing Wright in against an aggressive Hearts team immediately after coming back from injury and don't see him dropping Cosgrove after his goals in the last game.

I still worry about our lack of creativity in the centre and the fact that only GMS and Wilson carry any kind of genuine goal threat in the team, but hopefully we can grind out a result - the two injuries Hearts have picked up will be quite a setback for them.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Not the best time for an international break from our point of view at least we received no injuries from it. Interested to see if GMS can keep up the excellent form he has been showing. Not sure of any team news apart from Mckenna suspended.

In/Oot - Got my ticket but might not make it

Furryboots - Away end or at home

Pre - Driving or working

Post - Home for a drink

Prediction - 2-2
    Oot

AC have a free date and I canna attend booze up, therefore cheering on The Hive v toonzers.

Golf.

Partaking in a couple of libations up at The White House.

Inspired defensive display capped off with Max Lowe at any time and a Cozzy screamer.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Lewis
    Logan Devlin Considine Shinnie
    GMS Ferguson Ball Lowe
    Wilson Cosgrove

I think he might go with that. Don't see him bringing Wright in against an aggressive Hearts team immediately after coming back from injury and don't see him dropping Cosgrove after his goals in the last game.

I still worry about our lack of creativity in the centre and the fact that only GMS and Wilson carry any kind of genuine goal threat in the team, but hopefully we can grind out a result - the two injuries Hearts have picked up will be quite a setback for them.
    I can see the logic of your starting X1.
    All I'd say is that DM loves Shinnie in centre midfield

I think he'll shoe horn in Ferguson "widish" right (not wide right, but off the right)
    I don't see him risking either of Wright or Ross when they've hardly played in a month or so.
    I also think he'll play 2 up front.
    He's publicly said Wilson plays better in a 2, and also unlikely to drop Cosgrove after scoring twice.
    The X1 below is a bit unbalanced with Ferguson playing where he is, but that's what I think he'll do, albeit very difficult to second guess DM.

Lewis
    Logan Devlin Considine Lowe
    Ferguson Ball Shinnie GMS
    Cosgrove Wilson

Subs; Cerny, Gleeson, Forrester, Wright, Ross, May, Anderson

There's really no point trying to guess the line up, this is the sort of game where the tombola is always used.

Oot. The only time I’ve been to redeveloped Tynkastle was the semi v St Perth in 2014.

I will be watching the Proper Mannies’ Maroons brutalise Nnnnnnnnnerrrrn.

0-0 [White (og), Thomson (og), Severin (og)]

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    There's really no point trying to guess the line up, this is the sort of game where the tombola is always used.
    You’re right.
    Same at Hamdump too.
    Any big game really

Oot
    Shopping
    Watching the game on BBC Alba
    1-0 AFC.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Oot. The only time I’ve been to redeveloped Tynkastle was the semi v St Perth in 2014.

I will be watching the Proper Mannies’ Maroons brutalise Nnnnnnnnnerrrrn.

0-0 [White (og), Thomson (og), Severin (og)]
    Aye but .... far's yer time machine parked? Are White (assumin by the spellin ye mean Tommy), Severin an' thon brute Thomson playin for us or the Jambos? ... could mak an affa difference tae yer predicted scoreline min

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast