+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Hearts v Dons roll call etc....

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Just out of interest who was meant to finish second when there was no huns, hearts or Hibs in the league ?
    The rest of world football wasn’t impressed given that the only approaches for Derek were from them and Sunderland
    Hearts hibs and the Huns were in the league last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Just out of interest who was meant to finish second when there was no huns, hearts or Hibs in the league ?
    The rest of world football wasn’t impressed given that the only approaches for Derek were from them and Sunderland
    Huns, Hearts, Hibs were all in the league last year.
    Huns, Hearts were in the league the year before.
    Hearts were in the league the year before that.
    None of the three were in the league 2014/15
    Hearts, Hibs in the league 2013/14

In the 3 years before McInnes, we finished, 8th, 9th and 9th. Happy days!

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post

In the 3 years before McInnes, we finished, 8th, 9th and 9th. Happy days!
    Knight the f@cker

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Sorry pal but I see absolutely no evidence at all that that will be the case, IF !!!!! he has the qualities that DM suggests he has then fk me he should be at least hitting the target from 8 yards out, wouldn't you think so? And plus our signings by and large have been sh1te that DM has made with the odd exception (Ferguson looks like he could be a decent player) GMS, Devlin
    But over the years DM's sh1te signings have far and away been more than any decent ones, I think Wilson is one of those who is also going to end up proving he is sh!te and not the out and out goal scorer that we are crying out for, hope I'm proved wrong I really do, but I cant see it.
    No matter who plays for the dons I never want any single one of them to fail, but I am a realist and most of his signings are not good enough

SF
    I think Wilson is significantly better than Cosgrove and May (not difficult I know!) He does look like he knows how to play football - he's got good close control, doesn't often give the ball away, looks like he has decent game intelligence and can beat a man and get a shot off. I think it's too early to say how it'll go with him. Yes, the miss in the last game was bad, but I don't think you can write someone off over 1 miss - plenty better strikers have missed easier chances. My main area of doubt is over his fitness - any slight doubt about his fitness and McInnes won't risk him, so he will likely be in one week, out 2, in the next, and out 3. He'll never get a proper run and for that reason he won't really show what he can do. If he gets a decent run out he'll definitely score more than May and Cosgrove would. Maybe I'm just clutching at straws though as the alternative is too depressing to contemplate!

Been away ... just back yesterday.

Just seen the highlights on the BBC website. Foxxake! Shafted by an inept refereeing performance .... again! Hearts two penalties are beyond ridiculous decisions. The free kick leading to the first goal is another bad call - Considine won the ball fairly.

No wonder we are 7th! These things even themselves out over a season allegedly ..... still waiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Been away ... just back yesterday.

Just seen the highlights on the BBC website. Foxxake! Shafted by an inept refereeing performance .... again! Hearts two penalties are beyond ridiculous decisions. The free kick leading to the first goal is another bad call - Considine won the ball fairly.

No wonder we are 7th! These things even themselves out over a season allegedly ..... still waiting!
    you forgot the sarcasm emoticons , people will think you're being serious

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223