+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts v Dons roll call etc....

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Not the best time for an international break from our point of view at least we received no injuries from it. Interested to see if GMS can keep up the excellent form he has been showing. Not sure of any team news apart from Mckenna suspended.

In/Oot - Got my ticket but might not make it

Furryboots - Away end or at home

Pre - Driving or working

Post - Home for a drink

Prediction - 2-2
    He is looking at bringing Tansey back into the picture. Maybe not this weekend mind.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    He is looking at bringing Tansey back into the picture. Maybe not this weekend mind.
    No doubt another player ahead of our two stellar midfield summer signings.

To be honest I was just putting up his comment from yesterdays weekly rallying call. My interest level is at its lowest ever. I stick to my earlier view that he'll be gone by February. The apathy around the club is clear, there is now a split in the support also. Two big weekends ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Aye but .... far's yer time machine parked? Are White (assumin by the spellin ye mean Tommy), Severin an' thon brute Thomson playin for us or the Jambos? ... could mak an affa difference tae yer predicted scoreline min
    Life has to have a little intrigue, min. I did have Don Kerrigan in too, but I didna want the AFC Heritage site to explode as the yirlins on here charged ower to look up the identities.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    I don't really know where Tansey fits into this side... he's similar to Ferguson but not as good. They're not sitting midfielders really, neither are they attacking midfielders - they're probably more geared to a 442 formation where they can be box to box. I don't think Tansey has much chance of getting game time though, unless there's further injuries. I'd expect him to go out on loan, or leave permanently in January if he's fit. I can only assume the reason he didn't leave in the summer is that he wasn't fit. I'd probably still have him ahead of Gleeson and Forrester in the pecking order mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I don't really know where Tansey fits into this side... he's similar to Ferguson but not as good. They're not sitting midfielders really, neither are they attacking midfielders - they're probably more geared to a 442 formation where they can be box to box. I don't think Tansey has much chance of getting game time though, unless there's further injuries. I'd expect him to go out on loan, or leave permanently in January if he's fit. I can only assume the reason he didn't leave in the summer is that he wasn't fit. I'd probably still have him ahead of Gleeson and Forrester in the pecking order mind you.
    I'd love it so much if he got his chance and blew us all away. Like a brand new signing. Won't happen but how good would that be?

Tansey's position as squad player has been filled by Forrester and Gleason. Whoever they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    There's really no point trying to guess the line up, this is the sort of game where the tombola is always used.
    Don’t ya just love the tombola meme.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Don’t ya just love the tombola meme.
    As much as I love "meme" every time you read "tombola"

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    As much as I love "meme" every time you read "tombola"
    As much as reading about you receiv9ng DNA e-mails from the club
    The point is that the Tombola analogy is a false meme as it has no logic to it.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast