+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts v Dons roll call etc....

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Good post, hard to argue with that......am I a happy clapper though for agreeing with that?
    I would say you are sensible but someone will be along shortly to say you are a happy clapper.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    The thing I find extraordinary about the people that are desperate to get rid of McInnes is they actually think Milne is going to stumble across a decent manager after 20 years of making a complete @rse of it.

You could argue he got it right with McInnes but some of you wouldn’t,so how the hell do you think Milne is going to finally get it right after all these years?

You are all wanting rid of the wrong guy,get rid of Milne first so a new chairman can get a shot of bringing in a decent manager.Theres more of a chance that Milne will get it spectacularly wrong and relegate us than there is of him getting it right.
    Spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Spot on.
    Yep, Milnes the problem but that doesn’t mean we can’t get shot of McInnes as well. If McInnes went, & I know he won’t, but if he did the that would leave Milne exposed & under pressure.

The whole club needs a clear out

Not sure where to start with that performance but some random thoughts on today

1. Before the game everything was flat even with the fans, there is a real lethargy/apathy about the club at the moment
    2. I said it after his six minutes cameo against celtic and will keep repeating it, Cosgrove never has been nor will ever be anywhere remotely close to being of the standard we want at Aberdeen. Today was exhibit number 26. Hopefully hear no more about how we are unbeaten when he starts.
    3. That first half was as shambolic as there has been in the last five years, no plan, no energy, no fight, no ability. It's always the same when the aforementioned Cosgrove plays, punt it long to someone who actually doesn't win that many headers anyway.
    4. Poorest I have seen Devlin for us, he was worst culprit of giving crazy passes away to them in our half but by no means the only one
    5. Naismith is a cheat. Full stop. Won't hold my breath for him to be cited for diving though.
    6. Clancy is yet another incompetent ref (for both sides again) in a very long list.
    7. McGinn had his best game since his second spell started. Must surely start next week.
    8. My high hopes for Wilson are fading, horrible miss plus didn't look as though he could be arsed most of the time
    9. What the fcuk has Anderson to do to get on the park ahead of Cosgrove and May??????
    10. Lowe looking better and better. Which for sure means he will be benched and Considine shuffled to LB for semi
    11. Scott Wright looked promising again in that "Pawlett role". He needs to start next week in that role and then in the next half dozen league games after that to give him a real chance to make that his permanent role - we so badly need it to work as no other creativity in midfield.
    12 Hertz are hammer throwing cheating cnuts and are nothing special at all. That's what makes it so frustrating that we have been crap this season as what a chance to win the league we have thrown away

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    I would have binned the clunt after his sevco flirtations.
    ^^^^^
    This

He showed us at the time that was what he really wanted, obviously something he was unsure about made him back down, staying at Aberdeen was his ‘get out of jail free’ card, handed to him gift wrapped in gold foil by our illustrious chairperson. Stewarty, we all make mistakes but that was one massive boob, keeping a manager who didn’t want to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I agree. Even at the top of our game under Mcinnes we have struggled there at times. Which is fair enough when they are top of the league right now as well.

The issue would be that after 5yrs in charge and a fairly settled backbone to the team, we should be going there knowing we can win and at the very least, put up a better show.
    in defence, i don't think we have had a settled backbone this season, would be surprised if we have played the same team twice in a row this season.

The good news today was that we have a few back from injury. The best we have looked this season was with Wright in the number 10 role, i'm hoping with 45 mins today, he gets a start next week. i quite like the idea of him, mcginn and gms playing off Wilson, that could be a very mobile front 4

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Yep, Milnes the problem but that doesn’t mean we can’t get shot of McInnes as well. If McInnes went, & I know he won’t, but if he did the that would leave Milne exposed & under pressure.

The whole club needs a clear out
    I think it depends on Cormack's intentions and maybe Crotty as well. Milne, whilst he is the largest shareholder "only" owns 30% so could quite easily be ousted as Chairman if the other shareholders are of a mind to. He no longer provides any bank guarantees that he used to in the past to cover the debts that he himself built up with his decisions, which was a big part of the reason that nobody else wanted the role/obligations. He is a minority shareholder now and nothing else.

Change is not that difficult if someone like Cormack wants it.

....and what's Cormack going to bring us.

Baseball caps on the wrong way round and hot dogs with cheese?

He can f'uck right back off to yankland.

HUN DMC interview, subtle dig at the fans in my opinion by enthusing about the Hearts home support. Looked to be nervous throughout. then clinched it with this
    "I have to say, it wasn't the wrong team that started today, more the wrong mindset".

There you have it. Derek Neverwrang and will go and repeat the correct 'wrong really' lineup next weekend. Time up.

If Scottish football is ever going to be entertaining then we have to be prepared to lose 2-1 at venues like Tynecastle.

It's more than today though, even given that both goals were created by the ref, you would have thought we had recently critisized the SFA or something.

We are boring, boring as f'uck.

That reduces the crowds more than anything.

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast