+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: McIntyre might just be what we need ?

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    He's got 2 days to appoint an assistant if he's not bringing Dodds, someone mentioned Robson, which is also taking the piss. He will get the real Barry in if he wants to win over the fans.
    Think there's a bit of a stand off at the mo.

We may end up a Cple of directors down as well.

You can't blame anybody for wanting there own man BUT it's like Nigel farage being immigration minister.

Barry Smith wud be an instant game changer.

So McIntyre is pushing for Dodds? Not unexpected but something that Nelms should have sorted well in advance, although no doubt he pushed this thru himself without knowing about the history. Does he never learn

Quote Originally Posted by Pissedoffshed View Post
    Turning to Arabs to save your pathetic club ������. Jimmy Mac and Dodds love it, they will take you down stand over your pathetic squad at the end of the season and high five each other and say job well done then walkout and never return, then you will be done for good and the new dump won't happen and the yanks will close the doors and **** off back home. You ****e wee club will be history but like your clubs history won't be to exciting.
    You have a cheek posting on here when MMJ has sold all the family silver at United.

Turning to Arabs to save your pathetic club ������. Jimmy Mac and Dodds love it, they will take you down stand over your pathetic squad at the end of the season and high five each other and say job well done then walkout and never return, then you will be done for good and the new dump won't happen and the yanks will close the doors and **** off back home. You ****e wee club will be history but like your clubs history won't be to exciting.

Oi Dipshlt .. It should have been won't be "TOO" exciting not "TO " ye knobjockey

Turning to Arabs to save your pathetic club 😂😂😂. Jimmy Mac and Dodds love it, they will take you down stand over your pathetic squad at the end of the season and high five each other and say job well done then walkout and never return, then you will be done for good and the new dump won't happen and the yanks will close the doors and **** off back home. You ****e wee club will be history but like your clubs history won't be to exciting.
    You ok hun, you seem upset?

You also seem pretty thick.

STILLDOONDUSC

Is the dodds defo no coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Is the dodds defo no coming?
    I believe that Nelms has been shocked.by the number of e mails been sent regarding Billy Dodds, and also McIntyre is also aware of the situation.
    Can't see Dodds getting the number 2 now, just hope tae phuck it's no Barry Robson either.
    Keep the faith.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    I believe that Nelms has been shocked.by the number of e mails been sent regarding Billy Dodds, and also McIntyre is also aware of the situation.
    Can't see Dodds getting the number 2 now, just hope tae phuck it's no Barry Robson either.
    Keep the faith.
    I don't think this is over.

If dodds being his number 2 means 1 less Dee attending games it's one too many but I think your looking at losing around 500 to 1000 regulars.

**** dodds

If we get a victory on Saturday people will forget the past, I won’t, but I wouldn’t stop going because of him

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    If we get a victory on Saturday people will forget the past, I won’t, but I wouldn’t stop going because of him
    That's what they are hoping but I won't be back and as I say hundreds will do the same.

**** dodds and hell mend Dundee fc if they appoint him which I still think they will do.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)