+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: McIntyre might just be what we need ?

McIntyre might just be what we need ?

He has a point to prove after being binned from Coonty and being left out of the game for a year. He has a big opportunity to re- establish himself and has proved in the past that he is more than capable of bringing success to clubs,that he previously managed.
    We wanted change,we have got it with an experienced manager,who I believe will start to lift us away from the foot of the table.
    Ok he might bring big lugs with him,but the most important thing for me is moving us away from danger and I think he is more than capable of doing that.
    He has my support
    DDYB

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    He has a point to prove after being binned from Coonty and being left out of the game for a year. He has a big opportunity to re- establish himself and has proved in the past that he is more than capable of bringing success to clubs,that he previously managed.
    We wanted change,we have got it with an experienced manager,who I believe will start to lift us away from the foot of the table.
    Ok he might bring big lugs with him,but the most important thing for me is moving us away from danger and I think he is more than capable of doing that.
    He has my support
    DDYB
    Nothing against McIntyre but it's an underwhelming appt.

If Billy dodds comes I hope they fail.

****ING hate that man, creepy wee ****, money grabbing wee **** who tried to shut the club that gave him his break.

**** him **** Nelms I hope the support turn on him from day 1

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Nothing against McIntyre but it's an underwhelming appt.

If Billy dodds comes I hope they fail.

****ING hate that man, creepy wee ****, money grabbing wee **** who tried to shut the club that gave him his break.

**** him **** Nelms I hope the support turn on him from day 1
    Oh dear.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Oh dear.
    Oh dear what.

He's a **** and should never ever ever be paid from DFC again.

Hope he gets run over crossing sandeman street but we they ears he cud hear an electric motor coming from a mile away.

**** off Billy dodds

he told the truth.

The thing with Dodds for me was that Gordon Wallace took him back up the road from Chelsea where he became a cult hero at Dens ,then during admin he stuck the knife in now I don't know the financial numbers involved but that stuck with me that DFC put him back on a career path that he did very well from then pulled that stroke ,never forgotten that but maybe I need too.
    McIntyre might not be a marquee appointment but I probably fell for Mcann and thought he was an excellent choice when hearing him speak so well and having a real drive and belief in what he was doing ,I turned 50 this year so I should know better that talk is just that...talk ,a real shame that a Dee legend will be remembered for a truly horrific home record but you can't argue with facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    The thing with Dodds for me was that Gordon Wallace took him back up the road from Chelsea where he became a cult hero at Dens ,then during admin he stuck the knife in now I don't know the financial numbers involved but that stuck with me that DFC put him back on a career path that he did very well from then pulled that stroke ,never forgotten that but maybe I need too.
    McIntyre might not be a marquee appointment but I probably fell for Mcann and thought he was an excellent choice when hearing him speak so well and having a real drive and belief in what he was doing ,I turned 50 this year so I should know better that talk is just that...talk ,a real shame that a Dee legend will be remembered for a truly horrific home record but you can't argue with facts.
    Totally agree and the fact is Billy Dodds should never be allowed in Dens park EVER

Can't understand why Nelms rushed to appoint a recent failure in the Premiership rather than looking further afield. If Dodds turns up on the sly rather than be announced with McIntyre, what does that say about the attitude towards the fans. McIntyre should initially profit from not being McCann in the same way McCann profited from not being Hartley, beyond that, doubt it'll be any different. Certainly won't get the 1000 fans Nelms is looking for rushing back.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Can't understand why Nelms rushed to appoint a recent failure in the Premiership rather than looking further afield. If Dodds turns up on the sly rather than be announced with McIntyre, what does that say about the attitude towards the fans. McIntyre should initially profit from not being McCann in the same way McCann profited from not being Hartley, beyond that, doubt it'll be any different. Certainly won't get the 1000 fans Nelms is looking for rushing back.
    Not a done deal yet.

McIntyre can do himself a big big favour by looking at what fans are saying and asking anybody but dodds to be the cone and bib boy.

He's got 2 days to appoint an assistant if he's not bringing Dodds, someone mentioned Robson, which is also taking the piss. He will get the real Barry in if he wants to win over the fans.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)