+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO SB in happy valley

FAO SB in happy valley

Av bort missen 2 bottuls of Malt Whisky today, Glenlivet Founder's Reserve and Laphroaig ( anno tha dun't like peaty wuns but ar doo ) booarth darn to £25 a bottle , edda voucher fo £8 off if tha spent fottee quid anorl , £42 forrum booarth , bargain eh eztha got thi pottoff yit ? Regards thi owd mate Roma

Enjoy thi suppin Roma.

Pot off. Cud do wi that Barnsley physio lass to rub me nar.

Targettin Sarfend ooam fo return and ev the 50/50 lasses knickers dripping ageean. Tell her I'm missing her.

Mainly "read only" on here frum nar on.

Keep thissen gooin.

A saw Gooat on tele Setdi milking that letter yet ageean. Goat's Cheese.

COYR !

Thall bi fittas a flee soowin , tha cuddev erection embarrasment if Vicki rubbed thi darn tha dun't think shiz related to her in Benedorm duz tha ? " stickee wun " Av not seen 50/50 lass last few games , a thort thad gorra ovva theer nursin thi Av anutha £8 parnd voucha , a carnt waste that canna , glad tha doowin oreyt, keep the Faith , Take care owd mate , poorst wen tha wants Regards Roma

At my age an erection izzan achievement, not an embarassment. Al si thi inna Woodrow.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    At my age an erection izzan achievement, not an embarassment. Al si thi inna Woodrow.
    Next seerson then

Eyup owd mate , did tha get thi flu jab ? Afta wait nar fo mine , November 11th until vaccines available ageeun , thuv run art for us yungens ovva 64 , 2 diffrunt types available thu se ? Plenty fo Unda 64 s but non forrus elderly statesmen !!! Al evta evva whisky fo nar ope tha well ? Regards thi owd mate Roma Forza di Reds UTFLWG hopefully !!!
    cud doo wi fewel allowance sooin anorl , it's gerrin cowd nar
    Last edited by Romared; 22-10-2018 at 05:04 PM.

O'Reyt mi owd,

I ed mi jab a fotnit back. Surgery ezzuz all gooin on wun Setdi morning so it wo like a feeast day fo Harold Shipman. I ed that special old duffers vaccine--forgot its name--Avad summat ? Ed mi pot still on and went in an Asian driver taxi. He saw mi pot and told me how to cure mi foot--"You fry milk, stir in honey and turmeric, drink at sleep time, foot better in morning". A wo thinking Bugger me, av wasted all them weeks wi X rays, pots, hospitals etc--a cudda sooarted it in wun neet.
    Turning cowd this weekend so allev mi coit on indooars and a small peg rug ovva mi lap.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 22-10-2018 at 08:14 PM.

Naahh then you two old codgers, how it going for you both ?. Now that its getting darker earlier and we're heading for the spooky Halloween week and the extremely loud Bonfire fortnight. lol
    And that malt whisky you mentioned Roma, thats a nice drop of lager is that.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Naahh then you two old codgers, how it going for you both ?. Now that its getting darker earlier and we're heading for the spooky Halloween week and the extremely loud Bonfire fortnight. lol
    And that malt whisky you mentioned Roma, thats a nice drop of lager is that.
    Entedd this much fun since I ed diptheria , So gu Barrax !! Time tha gorra wesh anorl durtee bleedah ,,, Lager mi arse oyle , wimps drink

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Entedd this much fun since I ed diptheria , So gu Barrax !! Time tha gorra wesh anorl durtee bleedah ,,, Lager mi arse oyle , wimps drink
    What worries me here Roma tykey old kid, is that I understood every single flippin word of that rant lol.
    Maybe the times are a changing eh (and didn't they used to say that back in the antique days of the 1960's).

Btw I had a wash back in 1983 I think, so Im still alright until the 2020's.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast