+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Peak Lunacy ?

Peak Lunacy ?

It's got to be, it can't get more lunatic than this. Cyclist Rachel McKinnon has won the 35-44 Sprint World Championship in Los Angeles. I would say well done to Rachel but thing is, Rachel's a man, he just decided he was a woman, and there you go, he's a world champion cyclist. Just look at the photo, Rachel's a big lad, those poor little lasses didn't have a chance, but they just have to grin and bear it, they daren't say a word of what they're really thinking.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/mcki...n-world-title/

You would think they would have races just for Him-she's Sinky.. That would be fairer.

Sinkov, I remember that during a council debate a few years ago, we had to discuss this issue.

I commented that it was a very tricky subject and that Andy Murray could finally realise his dream to be Wimbledon Champion (this may indicate how long ago it was) by claiming that he wishes to be considered to be a woman.

I remember the hostile reaction my speech received from the Labour and Tory councillors. Result!

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    You would think they would have races just for Him-she's Sinky.. That would be fairer.
    Agree completely with that Alf.

The eastern Europeans certainly got away with it for donkeys years.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Sinkov, I remember that during a council debate a few years ago, we had to discuss this issue.

I commented that it was a very tricky subject and that Andy Murray could finally realise his dream to be Wimbledon Champion (this may indicate how long ago it was) by claiming that he wishes to be considered to be a woman.

I remember the hostile reaction my speech received from the Labour and Tory councillors. Result!

Things have moved on now it seems 59/60, you don't have to wish to be considered a woman, you just say you are one, and hey presto, as if by magic, you are. Andy achieved his dream without taking advantage of the fairer ***, but it does open the doors for others. I was thinking of footballers like say Ben Mee. A decent enough player to have thought he might play for England one day, but probably he won't, not quite good enough. If he really does want an England cap he could always ring Phil Neville, tell him he'll be a woman for an afternoon, and ask him when the next game is.

My son has spent the last couple of years working on diversity in the armed forces and he said that it has been a nightmare. One of the reasons being that they have to pass fitness tests each year which assess their capability for doing their job. He pointed out that there is absolutley nothing to stop a male who failis a test because he has not fulfilled the requirement for a male suddenly stating that he has changed gender and has fulfilled the requirement for a female. That was just one of the things which made him tear his hair out, fortunately, he has moved on now and is working in the real RAF, however, he is eagerly awaiting the day when the above scenario is acted out.

now...which one is Rachel ?

but this....is All Woman ?!?

It's all become a sh-itshow! Nothing is immune from the plain ridiculous...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...CMP=GTUK_email

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post

Bird or a bloke, that's the question...

Attachment 10923

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It's all become a sh-itshow! Nothing is immune from the plain ridiculous...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...CMP=GTUK_email
    He is a politician so he is saying things to further his own agenda ---it is what they all do no matter which political persuasion. Trust no one!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)