Bielsaology latest .......

Bielsa on the international break ........... "We had a group of players who needed to get some rest. Another group needed the opposite thing. The third group were the international players, who we need back."

Bielsa talking about Pablo ..........
"We have many tools to evaluate each player. The physical, technical and expressions of personality. When you take into account all these possibilities the margin of mistakes become smaller but we have to admit that intuition is also an important part of my job."

Bielsa on Alioski as a left-back ..............
"So far he has given us a good response as a winger. To put him at left-back might be a necessity. It's either because of the result of the game or either because of the features of the opponents because of this sector."

Bielsa on Pontus Jansson Sky comments ..............
"I would have preferred that Pontus didn't say that. Because actually the referee is a colleague of both teams. On the other hand his task is very difficult and if we understand the role of the referee we will help him. The role of us on the bench allows us to have more serenity than the players on the pitch. I think if Pontus had time to think about it he wouldn't have said the same thing."

Mmmm,Roofe,Roberts & Berardi back in the frame too and Pontus with child on way it'll be an interesting starting eleven to witness - flight booked & lift cadged,huge following on board so should be a good un ..........

MOT