+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remember - Watching Football is Not a Crime !

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Hi,

Just wish to say that now I've finally sold all my UK business operations/shares I'm going to spend more time helping FSE (Football Supporters Europe) as my heart is really set in helping match day supporters ............ always was and its obvious that this terrific Forum is now not the place to address many issues that I can daily help with in my spare time.

All FSE members sign up to “proactively support” the four so-called core principles of the organisation.

1.Opposition to any form of discrimination (based on grounds such as ethnic origin, ability, religion and belief, gender, ***ual orientation and age).

2.Rejection of violence (both physical and verbal).

3. Empowerment of grassroots football supporters.

4.Promotion of a positive football and supporters' culture, including values such as fair play and good governance.

So Onward & Upward is all I wish to say and finally "l'amour, l'amour nous séparera encore".....................

meilleurs voeux à tous.

Gill xx

FIN
    ALAW?

I think not. Grassroots football is wherever and whenever, not for just the fortunate few who you appear to consider worthy of your benficient view. As to all the other pious sh1te, I wonder just what planet you reside in.

F00k off to France or wherever your financial circumstances allow you to live, but don't pretend you're any kind of Leeds supporter.

And as for find farewells in any language, here's one in sure you will understand;

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    ALAW?

I think not. Grassroots football is wherever and whenever, not for just the fortunate few who you appear to consider worthy of your benficient view. As to all the other pious sh1te, I wonder just what planet you reside in.

F00k off to France or wherever your financial circumstances allow you to live, but don't pretend you're any kind of Leeds supporter.

And as for find farewells in any language, here's one in sure you will understand;

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    ALAW?

WTF11 - Dunno what you do in between on 'ere 24/7 .................. ?

But Paraag Marathe (of the San Francisco 49ers 10% in Leeds) had/has been developing marketing and fan relations behind the scenes which Leeds United are hoping can bring funding in from local city business collectives and investment from various interested individuals so I'm involved developing direct action off the field with others to secure a positive future for the club/community/Leeds fans rights longer term plans.The aim of the investment will be to help fund a new training facility and sports village initially and will secure a new special class of shares ensuring supporters who commit will have a voice in key heritage decisions via a seat on the Board - potentially worthwhile,IMO, to contribute help with.

Obviously there is more 'meat' to the above scenario but basically it would be beneficial to involve the fans and local community to work together openly and provide badly needed facilities for the club which will also benefit the local community and become a protected asset for many years to come regardless to cub owners in an area that badly needs rejuvenating as LS11 (Beeston) has a population of over 20,000 people many of whom suffer from relatively high levels of deprivation,high unemployment,poor housing,poor transport links and sadly higher than average statistics of children living under the poverty lines.So I find your comments rather 'sad' but I'll pass them on to be viewed by the club and my colleague Judith Blake.

The creation of a 'new village' hub is a model that many European clubs have successfully built to benefit the whole community around a stadium (plans & fruition that along with Safe standing initiatives I've had experience of via UEFA Football fan organisations) and personally with close historic links to Leeds,a fan of the club and wishing to put something back into the city I was born and educated it's an appealing opportunity for myself to use my knowledge alongside many others if 'conditions' are agreed by all parties and put into place to create a community asset to benefit all equally including those in poorer circumstances than you in your home town of Pudsey LS28.

I bid you & all a fond farewell.

MOT

keep saying goodbye, but only to keep on returning, im confused.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)