+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remember - Watching Football is Not a Crime !

Remember - Watching Football is Not a Crime !

With another mass 7600 'Away Day' following on the march to Blackburn I hope the local Police treat us kindly.
    With reduced away allocations this season Leeds fans have been popping up in mass pockets in home allocated seats by hook or crook and so far not to many incidents which are resulting in more seats being allocated to us by review.

Sadly innocent football fans can be subjected to all kinds of shennanigans - so anyone in such a situation help is always at hand.
    http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/watc...an-in-trouble/

MOT

It is if you support the scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    It is if you support the scum.
    You do support the scum..

You still holding your supporters club meeting in the phone box Alf?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    You do support the scum..
    Alf you have been a little tetchy this season - what’s up buddy - Mrs Alf rationing the ‘oats’?

WBA away concerns.
    So a crazy day out at WBA awaits ...................

With our 2,600 official allocation for WBA 'away' gone WBA are still allowing ticket sales for other parts of their ground to the public without any apparent restriction (no post code/address checks) resulting in volume sale purchases from Leeds supporters.

Obviously many could end up in the home end which is rather alarming - with a £20 a seat cap on all seats in the ground it'll sure be an interesting atmosphere ............
    Anyone travelling to the Hawthorns is advised to take public transport to the stadium as it has excellent regular safe services direct to the stadium from various points.

Let's hope all goes well and that a great day out is had by ALL in the correct spirit of the game without any incident that'll tarnish our clubs reputation with the authorities.

MOT

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2018/octo...-general-sale/

Due to reduced allocation a large number of dodgy tickets have been circulating on offer for our Blades clash on Saturday for big bucks
    Please note the Away entry points operate the electronic reader system with Stewards in attendance SO no 'double scanning' scams folks ................

Please check carefully the barcode strip on any ticket purchased from unofficial sources which appear to be feint in printing if 'fake' and numbers are not aligned.

Sheffield United wish to inform supporters attending games at Bramall Lane, that security will be undertaking ticket checks inside the turnstiles around the stadium.

Supporters are reminded that they should be in possession of the correctly priced ticket and arrive early to avoid unnecessary delays.

Fans identified as entering on a concession ticket WILL be asked for proof and as such should ensure they bring the necessary identification to the match with them.

Should the ticket holder not be in possession of proof, then the ticket that has been used to gain entry to the ground will be deemed to be in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Entry and will automatically void. The bearer will be refused entry and ejected from the ground, without refund.

Hi,

Just wish to say that now I've finally sold all my UK business operations/shares I'm going to spend more time helping FSE (Football Supporters Europe) as my heart is really set in helping match day supporters ............ always was and its obvious that this terrific Forum is now not the place to address many issues that I can daily help with in my spare time.

All FSE members sign up to “proactively support” the four so-called core principles of the organisation.

1.Opposition to any form of discrimination (based on grounds such as ethnic origin, ability, religion and belief, gender, ***ual orientation and age).

2.Rejection of violence (both physical and verbal).

3. Empowerment of grassroots football supporters.

4.Promotion of a positive football and supporters' culture, including values such as fair play and good governance.

So Onward & Upward is all I wish to say and finally "l'amour, l'amour nous séparera encore".....................

meilleurs voeux à tous.

Gill xx

FIN

Adios Mrs O..You will be missed ..

C'est la vie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)