+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Drone footage Tannadice.

Drone footage Tannadice.

Guys, relatively new member here, followed United since 1996, good year as any to start I suppose..
    Great memories of Brewster and co..

Heres some drone footage I took a few close seasons back, Im sure you'll enjoy
    the sound clips too of years gone by..
    The Marra family let me use their Dad's song too..

Let me know what you think!

https://vimeo.com/248774088

That is lovely footage - great quality and nice to see it in the sun.

It would be great if you were allowed to use the same technique when the stadium is packed. But that may be some time.

You should stick it on YouTube so we can share it around more easily.

Well done!

Brilliant ��

Quote Originally Posted by Arabpainter View Post
    Guys, relatively new member here, followed United since 1996, good year as any to start I suppose..

See next time you do that, maybe tomorrow perhaps, could you stick on to it some eagle feathers and a crow's dissected arse. Then fly it over Dense and schiete on the b@@stards. Below.

Cheers, the GF actually looks pretty decent in 4K!
    I did talk about this with the guy who does the United shirt raised from the JK, would look decent when the team walk out, but don't think the police would appreciate my efforts!
    Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    That is lovely footage - great quality and nice to see it in the sun.

It would be great if you were allowed to use the same technique when the stadium is packed. But that may be some time.

You should stick it on YouTube so we can share it around more easily.

Well done!
    Last edited by Arabpainter; 19-10-2018 at 07:11 AM.

Thanks, I'm just a hobbyist, but enjoy it. Still can get professional quality out of these things though, I did a friends wedding with it, they loved it! The edit is the important part, bringing all the footage together..

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    See next time you do that, maybe tomorrow perhaps, could you stick on to it some eagle feathers and a crow's dissected arse. Then fly it over Dense and schiete on the b@@stards. Below.
    Haha, Deliverpoo instead of ........
    Other delivery companies available..

Cheers Stoke, seems a bit weird replying to you guys after reading these forums so long! ��
    Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Brilliant ��

Quote Originally Posted by Arabpainter View Post

Well done that man! hope this was directly after a game as there's a hell of alot of rubbish in the rows of the stands. Always thought this was all picked up once the support had left?

Cheers.. I filmed it the Sunday directly after the first playoff game v Hamilton in 2017, so, no the rubbish hadn't been tidied up yet..
    Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Well done that man! hope this was directly after a game as there's a hell of alot of rubbish in the rows of the stands. Always thought this was all picked up once the support had left?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)