+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Seriously what is the Fu(king point people

I've banned Pee-Borrow a long time ago and it was the only thing that kept this board semi-sane for me. Then, like the OP flagged up, most threads are over-peed by his hype-man, Di'ckrider. Then those who rise to it give them both plenty oxygen.

Don't ban them. MUTE THEM if you think the sum total of their output is a continuum of sh'it. For the sake of the board and your mousewheel-scrolling finger...

#mutethewums

If you went in your local and the resident boring ba5tard was sat there spouting the same sh1t every time you went in you would stay out of his way and have nothing to do with him.Its what happens here with them 2.
    Same craic time after time.As long as they get replies they will keep doing it.I have been as guilty as anyone but lately I can't stop laughing at the bullsh1t and lies that have been posted.Its much better than replying.

Quote Originally Posted by trinitoon View Post
    I've banned Pee-Borrow a long time ago and it was the only thing that kept this board semi-sane for me. Then, like the OP flagged up, most threads are over-peed by his hype-man, Di'ckrider. Then those who rise to it give them both plenty oxygen.

Don't ban them. MUTE THEM if you think the sum total of their output is a continuum of sh'it. For the sake of the board and your mousewheel-scrolling finger...

#mutethewums
    Peeborrow and Di'ckrider, classic man.

Jesus Christ ! Ignore him .don't reply to him but stick to your guns ffs! Don't give him the attention for Christ's sake ,post football threads up and talk football.

Who's Di'ck will he ride next ? (don't make it yours ex-pat)

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    Ah I see and yeah I totally agree people do including myself. Surely though there has to be a point where it stops. It's got absolutely ridiculous now. And yeah it is a msg board but that's for a football forum to talk about football. Not every thread to be turned into a Fu(king argument about Rafa been a sh1t manager and Ashley being great.
    what about the constant bleets about the owner
    you have your views others have theirs
    if thats a minority it doesnt mean their views are any less important

just ignore
    for someone who has been on so long and has a post count of 700 and something in about 7 years its not like your prolific isit

2 posts a week
    if those two you talk aboutt spoil your day so much ignore them

you could contact terry mac who seems to be the boards self appointed learn to resstrain your self expert and he will gladly inform you (and continue to inform you again and again and again ) of how to ignore them
    but as you contribute very little anyway im sure that will be easy
    try posting a thread regards the toon not the regime and see what response that will get
    instead of these type of threads which are very self explanitory really
    if you dont like what you read ignore it
    simle really

hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    what about the constant bleets about the owner
    you have your views others have theirs
    if thats a minority it doesnt mean their views are any less important

just ignore
    for someone who has been on so long and has a post count of 700 and something in about 7 years its not like your prolific isit

2 posts a week
    if those two you talk aboutt spoil your day so much ignore them

you could contact terry mac who seems to be the boards self appointed learn to resstrain your self expert and he will gladly inform you (and continue to inform you again and again and again ) of how to ignore them
    but as you contribute very little anyway im sure that will be easy
    try posting a thread regards the toon not the regime and see what response that will get
    instead of these type of threads which are very self explanitory really
    if you dont like what you read ignore it
    simle really

hope that helps
    This is the last time I will respond to you on here. You seem so obsessed with my amount of posting over the years I've been part of the forum. You have mentioned it on numerous occasions. I have a life this forum is not it, unlike you. I don't live and breathe to write on a forum, just when I want to. You live for argumentation that is quite clear for everyone to see.And the bit about starting a thread about the Toon not the regime. I could post a thread about burning my toast in the morning and you and your other account would still find a way to blame it on Fu(king Rafa. #jokebloke

just wait terry mac will be out of his bed soon and he will show you how to ignore

the whole point is you contribute jack 5h17e
    yet moan

i to have a life

and readingg people like you bleet when offering nothing makes my day

burnt toast is nice by the way with honey and marmite

This topic has become a top topic just like all the other topics designed to have a dig at the pair of us.
    And yet the topics are made by the very people who complain about the two people blighting their lives.
    You seriously can't make it up.

How about stop whining and if you have a big grievance and want to let off steam, pm me like I said before. Do the same with pboro and let off steam and that way you can have a bit back without affecting the forum.

How simple could that be other than just ignoring us like others seem to be able to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    This topic has become a top topic just like all the other topics designed to have a dig at the pair of us.
    And yet the topics are made by the very people who complain about the two people blighting their lives.
    You seriously can't make it up.

How about stop whining and if you have a big grievance and want to let off steam, pm me like I said before. Do the same with pboro and let off steam and that way you can have a bit back without affecting the forum.

How simple could that be other than just ignoring us like others seem to be able to do.
    you really are a interbred f#ckwit

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)