+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Seriously what is the Fu(king point people

Quote Originally Posted by Davearmy View Post
    Any fishing thread he starts i ignore considering ive had him on ignore for ages but the problem is i still have to put up with his dumb sh!te if im not logged in. I don't know how many more times he needs to be banned on here before it's made permanent because I've never seen someone get so many chances and not give a sh!t and continually get chance after chance and a slap on the wrist.
    I've never understood how he is still on this board after so many bans.

But wasn5 there a thread called should peterboro be banned ? You all had a say iñ it can you remember how you voted ?

Quote Originally Posted by Davearmy View Post
    It's not as easy as ignoring a thread though is it? Fair enough any thread he starts just don't open it but when it comes to decent threads with an active conversation going getting ruined as soon as he posts on it its a joke. The amount of threads I've seen get hijacked because of some absolute pointless argument is beyond a joke.
    This is exactly the point I'm am trying to make. I've said in the past as well I wonder how many people come to have a look at the board to maybe sign up. Then just think Fu(k that it's just same sh1t different day on there.

Just look at his comment on Kev's thread about having to sell to buy. No doubt someone will take the bait then that's yet another thread ruined. It never ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    So basically just don't come on the forum then? Because if I did that I'd just be scrolling past the full Fu(king thread.
    I think he is hilarious and someone to be pityed to be honest. He must have bitten his nails down to the wick knowing he couldn’t reply to threads and he comes over as a very lonely human being.

This board is a huge part of his life and his ego if posters want to reply to him and fuel this ego then that’s up to them I’m afraid.

He tells more lies than Tom Pepper man and always gets his facts wrong when he’s not lying.

He'll be wan*in' himself silly reading all this stuff about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    He'll be wan*in' himself silly reading all this stuff about him.
    Aboot who

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Aboot who
    The P boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    The P boy.
    Ah knar man..

The other feckers worse though,you know that Pboros on a wind up at least.
    Whilst some of the ridiculous posts put up by his mate, are longer than the Lindisfarne chronicles only more boring..

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Ah knar man..

The other feckers worse though,you know that Pboros on a wind up at least.
    Whilst some of the ridiculous posts put up by his mate, are longer than the Lindisfarne chronicles only more boring..
    Your right there Ash, my finger gets sore scrolling through novels he posts.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)