+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Seriously what is the Fu(king point people

I'm one of the lucky ones that don't have enough posts to reply to his highness. Don't know how many post you need but I fall well short of the criteria. Plus, I have a life.......

Quote Originally Posted by Byker Mag View Post
    you really are a interbred f#ckwit
    Pm me and keep this sort of stuff out of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Byker Mag View Post
    you really are a interbred f#ckwit
    You can't be calling folk stuff like that. Please take this as a final warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    You can't be calling folk stuff like that. Please take this as a final warning.
    How many final warnings have the instigators of this sh!t on here had, I've lost count ?

like i have said many times before, these two are untouchable now because of the stance taken by the mods.

I have always said we shouldnt have to simply ignore them and put up with the constant crap and winding up.

A day or so ago, that hate preacher Chowdry was released from prison, next time he goes on a hate filled rant, calls names and stirrs up nothing but shlt and people complain about him, i will point them in the direction of this forum.

"Just ignore him!" is the pearls of wisdom. Actually the point is WE SHOULDNT HAVE TO! if the people running the show did their job correctly. That is the ****ing point.

I know its not in the same ball park on levels of seriousness but the principle is the ****ing same

grow some balls

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    How many final warnings have the instigators of this sh!t on here had, I've lost count ?
    But there's a difference between posting stuff people don't like or agree with and calling posters vile names because you don't like it. Anyone who knows me knows I'm absolutely no prude and definitely have a potty-mouth...but we can't just let the forum descend into abuse just because we don't like what folk are posting.

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post

grow some balls
    It's not about balls though, Tanya, it's about when 'footymad' lines have been crossed.

No-one is untouchable at all but we can't ban someone just because we don't like their opinion-no matter how much we disagree with it. For example, Pboro was banned for the constant insults aimed at the board and Geordies in general and then for his lying about Spurs fans thread because that post was created to specifically wind posters up. But, much as almost all of us can scarcely believe the position he takes on Rafa, it's not something he can be banned for.

Ghost has his position and sticks rigorously to it and takes some real stick but never responds in kind, to be fair to him.

like i have said many times before, these two are untouchable now because of the stance taken by the mods.

I have always said we shouldnt have to simply ignore them and put up with the constant crap and winding up.

A day or so ago, that hate preacher Chowdry was released from prison, next time he goes on a hate filled rant, calls names and stirrs up nothing but shlt and people complain about him, i will point them in the direction of this forum.

"Just ignore him!" is the pearls of wisdom. Actually the point is WE SHOULDNT HAVE TO! if the people running the show did their job correctly. That is the ****ing point.

I know its not in the same ball park on levels of seriousness but the principle is the ****ing same

grow some balls
    They are not untouchable they break the rules they are banned like anybody else a if a newspaper prints stories you don,t like do you have to read their articles ? Same as on here don't reply

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    But there's a difference between posting stuff people don't like or agree with and calling posters vile names because you don't like it. Anyone who knows me knows I'm absolutely no prude and definitely have a potty-mouth...but we can't just let the forum descend into abuse just because we don't like what folk are posting.
    You must admit that the "instigators'" main aim is to wind people up on here and to disrupt the board. As far as I can see, the inmates have taken over the asylum, it's what they crave.

grow some balls
    BRILLIANT comment if I do say so myself 👍🏻

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)