+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cavare Knocked Back His International Call Up

Cavare Knocked Back His International Call Up

So he could play last saturday against Luton .

Ok Brazil didn't call him up but it is his country of birth so fair play to the lad , definitely a sign that this group is committed to the club and getting us back to the championship .

https://www.barnsleychronicle.com/ar...tional-call-up

Well done! Presumably before Kennys late call up (match would have been called off)

What can you say? He likes being in "daloupe"

I really like the lad , when he’s on form he’s got great skill and there’s not many can knock him off the ball. Can blow hot and cold but that’s probably why he’s at this level. Seems committed and pleased we’ve given him a chance, also interacts with the fans well. Could be a crowd favourite if he hangs around for a season or two

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    I really like the lad , when he’s on form he’s got great skill and there’s not many can knock him off the ball. Can blow hot and cold but that’s probably why he’s at this level. Seems committed and pleased we’ve given him a chance, also interacts with the fans well. Could be a crowd favourite if he hangs around for a season or two
    He's one of the players a cut above. Such a shame we were relegated last season because I think had we persisted with our own alongside a Gardner or a Williams (because we didn't have Dougall then) we'd av' been fine. Even allowing for the fact we didn't have Mcburnie and Moore until january.