+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Real Football Is back

Real Football Is back

I like the international breaks for our division know. We've had our largest count of internationals for this break which has put a bit of a cherry on top of what's already been an impressive start to this season.

This break came at the right time or maybe a week too late. Due to the size of the squad we can ill afford to lose two, three or four players. After saying that we did well considering with those players that came in doing well even if they weren't 100% fit.

It's going to be a crucial period of the season in between this and the next break. We need a minimum of 7 points to keep within the group. The worstestist thing that could happen is us being swamped by the teams below us and being cut adrift by Christmas.

So we're back playing again which is starting to feal right again when Saturday approaches.

Well in Rotherham’s case Footballs back but I’m so glad it’s back,it feels like a W/E now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Well in Rotherham’s case Footballs back but I’m so glad it’s back,it feels like a W/E now.
    At least you won't spend as much this weekend as you did last

I'm still trying to get over frog's daring use of "worstestist". Respect.