+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ouija board

Unhappy Ouija board

Seems to be something I need to contact anyone out there!

The ghost of Alex past here !!!!
    48 views and no response
    So they are there in the mists of time

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Seems to be something I need to contact anyone out there!
    I remember a few years back Crewe had quite a lively forum.
    Virtually comatose these days.
    Facebook seems to be the preferred option now,if any.

The trouble with Facebook is you get too many one liners with no thought behind them and you can’t really explore an argument and explain reasons for your opinions properly. It’s also full of trolls with the attention span of a gnat with ADHD.

I guess this site has its lapses when there isn’t much going on, either positive or negative. At the moment we are mid table, as close to the play offs as the relegation places, playing pretty unattractive football but with the most solid defence we’ve had that I can remember. So it’s hard to get excited, but almost as hard to get on the club’s back - OK I find it hard to be either but I know some do!

If we start getting hammered week in week out (or the reverse) then things will soon liven up.

Wooo, I'm back, have I missed anything? Got locked out after they overhauled the site in the distant past. Didn't recognise my email address when I tried to log on but if I tried to reregister it said my email address was already in use. So it did recognise it the lying bar steward. Anyhow, it's sad that Dario has had to step down, let's hope Steve Davis can turn things around!

meanwhile.......

More tumbleweed blowing......listen-you can hear it whistling in the wind.

Funny how 4 points from 2 away games and nothing, well next to nothing. One home defeat and it will be like Senna the Soothsayer from Up Pompeii running through the streets saying “woe, woe and thrice woe”.

One for the older readers there.

Quote Originally Posted by AstonAlex View Post
    Funny how 4 points from 2 away games and nothing, well next to nothing. One home defeat and it will be like Senna the Soothsayer from Up Pompeii running through the streets saying “woe, woe and thrice woe”.

One for the older readers there.
    What position did this Senna fella play for Pompey?
    Last edited by Red and White Crusader; 26-10-2018 at 04:22 PM. Reason: typo

All over the pitch... and he went right through you...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast