+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moshni

Moshni

Good to see him crying to The Daily Hun that he's unemployed.

didnt think he treated us poorly - liked him as a player. He had options and chose to look into these so dont dislike the guy myself at all.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy17 View Post
    didnt think he treated us poorly - liked him as a player. He had options and chose to look into these so dont dislike the guy myself at all.
    Great player last season. I’d be happy to sign him again

He was offered and decided he was better than us. Turns out, no' really if he's unemployed to now. Nae dislike for him but hell mend him. Playing for us got him into Tunisia's preliminary World Cup squad, I think he should have showed abit of faith in us as we did in him. I've old fashioned values I guess. And greeting to The Daily Hun?

He was owe us nothing and took a chance to get better. I wouldn't blame him for that. In fact I'd have him back in a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    He was offered and decided he was better than us. Turns out, no' really if he's unemployed to now. Nae dislike for him but hell mend him. Playing for us got him into Tunisia's preliminary World Cup squad, I think he should have showed abit of faith in us as we did in him. I've old fashioned values I guess. And greeting to The Daily Hun?
    He’s a footballer and from when he was here he was enjoying his football.

Definitely a mistake to turn us down when he ends up without a club

There was that dispute with a previous club. Don’t know if that has had any impact or not

Maybe united should go in again and see if he is now interested. Can sign an out of contract before the January window

Get players who want to play for you, he proved he isn't one.

Torn between how good he was at times, the shades of his previous self that started to show through and is he better than 3 of the defenders we now have, and their potential under Nielson?

RB especially seems to be a weak point and would rather money was spent getting Ralston in. Jury still out on LB as well!

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    are you for real?

I prefer big Bo, he strolled it today and compliments Frans really well I think.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)