+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So this is what it feels to be lonely!

Quote Originally Posted by ringostARAB View Post
    So everyone on earth is 2 years old?
    And youre pretending your going to the game again?
    Silly funster
    pretend OYF

Quote Originally Posted by duke_the_arab View Post
    What a blathering chunt you are. Is there any Dundee fans alive that have seen them win more trophies and saw more derby wins than United fans?
    A Big phucking NO.....
    ok Duke
    gimme a date when you were the most successful team

Quote Originally Posted by ringostARAB View Post
    So everyone on earth is 2 years old?
    And youre pretending your going to the game again?
    Silly funster

He pretends to go to lots of games, had never properly grown up

Probably explains his lack of understanding of basic things, might just be deenial about us becoming the undisputed most successful team in the city on May 15th 2010, bless him, not witnessed a major trophy win but saw us in European final

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    ok Duke
    gimme a date when you were the most successful team
    We are the most successful in my lifetime and your lifetime JG , couldn't really give a **** what happened when my great grandad was alive.

not live
    but every day that env been alive the DEE have been the top team
    even now with the worst team in oor history were stilll better than you

Can't be worse than the one that got scudded 7 (seven) nil by Airdrie United?

not live
    Good for you, must have some great memories in your head

Yes I was on the mongrel site aswell or fundee whatever they are and I got booted off aswell from Mrs Brown she or he a rite mongrel I was just telling them the truth about dodds if they paid what they were due and paid dodds and every **** aswell instead of robbing everybody then they woukd not have gone into admin only themselves to blame that petermackie is ***in clueless allso they can't take the truth then come on here greetin and I heard mcintrye had his united top on under his bluenose coat lol

Jongotti on here more than his own fundee site he wishes he was an Arab the dee are going doon there only 1 super Billy dodds

not live
    In what way do you mean top team? Unless you're 108 years old ,you're down in the trophy count . It canna be matches between us as we romp that in League and cup.So it must me years in the top league but even allowing for how auld you are late 50's maybe then 1960 onwards we win that as well.
    Since we've been down in the championship you boys have been a dominant force in the top league I suppose. ����

Twist it all you like . Facts are clear as day.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)