I think the better side on the day, Watford, deserved their victory, especially on their first half showing. The two quick goals knocked the stuffing out of Wolves. Watford's style was pleasing on the eye and their was an intensity to the way hey passed the ball about, there was always movement on and off the ball. Compare that to Wolves, there was no comparison. Watford stopped our usual threat coming from our wing backs, pressed us and also stopped Neves and Moutinho having any impact in the half. In my opinion, 2-0 could have been 3-0 going into the break.

I wasn't surprised to see Vinagre come on for the second half and he looked lively and tried to make things happen. The introduction of both Cavaleiro and Traore didn't really make much difference, bar Cav heading over. I mentioned over the past few games about the form of both Costa and Jota, i think both had their moments, but Costa probably had more of an impact in the second half. Jota needs to know when to release the ball at times.

Wolves have had a great start to the season, if we had conceded a third in the second half, but for Neves's block tackle, i wouldn't have complained. I can count on one hand how many poor performances Wolves have had under Nuno. It's how we bounce back next weekend that matters now.

It's quick and easy to single out players on a below par performance, but it's not just one or two that had off days. The ref took some stick as well for some of decisions. I wasn't happy with a few that he made, but it could be used as an excuse!