+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T Brexit...

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    I agree Colliers that the evil millionaire tories have made a right boiiocks of the job to date, but Juncker earns £275 grand a year plus allowances plus bonuses.
    I'd rather be governed by millionaires I've had the option of voting for than ones I haven't.
    Lifes choices eh
    Would you rather have measles or mumps?

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    I think it's us that's under German jack Boots
    When you look round at the people involved in this Brexit.
    Aron Banks bankrolling Brexit who is in cohorts with the Russians alegidley in dojy business deals.
    Nigel Farage a man who is up Trumps arse that far I bet Trump carn't fart any more.
    Arlene Foster of the biggeted DUP she's running this Brexit Mrs May's her glove pupit.
    Boris Johnson all he wants his for this to go tits up then he can challenge for PM a idiot of the highest order.
    The inpecable Mr Hogg just moved his business to Dublin in the EU (ya could not make it up) why I ask mi sen.
    David Davis packs in when the going gets tuff.
    All the above are right wing multi millionaires will Brexit effect them will it chuff.
    Then you have the labour party nearly as split as the Tory's.
    Today's march had an estimated 700,000 people when people gather in such numbers M.P.'s should act but will they doubt it.
    banks gave a donation to the leave campain not brexit, brexit is a word made up by the media for britains exit from the eu.
    farage is not in politics anymore al he is doing is showing support for the us president as do lots of other people.
    foster want northern ireland to have the exact same deal as the rest of the UK and to get moremoney for northern ireland.
    johnson had his chance to be PM when cameron left but blew it.
    Hogg opened an office in ireland he didnt move it there he has offices in 5 other countries.
    david davis will be the next tory leader when may goes.
    labour has just as many millionaires.
    only thing u said i agree with.
    sky and bbc news said over 100,000. huff puff post said around 500,000 now you upped it to 700,000 the MP's are acting some are doing what we voted for and getting a deal on brexit and others are acting like spoilt bratts whose mummy said no to sweets on a shopping trip.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    banks gave a donation to the leave campain not brexit, brexit is a word made up by the media for britains exit from the eu.
    farage is not in politics anymore al he is doing is showing support for the us president as do lots of other people.
    foster want northern ireland to have the exact same deal as the rest of the UK and to get moremoney for northern ireland.
    johnson had his chance to be PM when cameron left but blew it.
    Hogg opened an office in ireland he didnt move it there he has offices in 5 other countries.
    david davis will be the next tory leader when may goes.
    labour has just as many millionaires.
    only thing u said i agree with.
    sky and bbc news said over 100,000. huff puff post said around 500,000 now you upped it to 700,000 the MP's are acting some are doing what we voted for and getting a deal on brexit and others are acting like spoilt bratts whose mummy said no to sweets on a shopping trip.
    "labour has just as many millionaires.
    only thing u said i agree with."

Blowed if I can see where Mr C said that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12