+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Brexit...

O/T Brexit...

Why are the media and people angling for another referendum clouding the issue? E
    We were offered a simple choice stay in the EU or leave. The democratic process decreed we leave. Accept it and move on.

We now have a situation whereby the remain campaign are saying we didnt have enough information and are intimating those who voted leave are nothing more than neanderthals who cant make an informed choice.

The choice was yes or no. It wasn't will this happen to fishing? Will we import less cars and cheese? It was stay or go.

Finally we elect political parties and politicians to impliment policies and negotiate deals. Regardless of whether or not we like the Tories or Mrs May. That is what she is trying to do.

Banging the lets have another referendum drum and marching in London isnt achieving much in the grand scheme of things. It's being a sore loser and laughing in the face of democracy.

Would the referendum two campaigners like a situation say in Afghanistan where if electoral candidates aren't liked or getting too many votes are assassinated?

I doubt it.

Al nivva let wife use me tape measure ageeun , shi allus Brexit !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Why are the media and people angling for another referendum clouding the issue?.

Because they don’t want us to leave

It's not that simple, now people have got a better idea of what it entails and who it will affect, and what damage it will cause to this country and to Europe have every right to disagree with the verdict, as for the Tory party and Mrs May they have made a right ball's up of leaving with all there infighting they set off on the wrong foot by the appointment of David Davies as Brexit secretary I would not give him the job of cleaning Peel Street shyt oils and as for this new one Rabb (who dear).

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    It's not that simple, now people have got a better idea of what it entails and who it will affect, and what damage it will cause to this country and to Europe have every right to disagree with the verdict, as for the Tory party and Mrs May they have made a right ball's up of leaving with all there infighting they set off on the wrong foot by the appointment of David Davies as Brexit secretary I would not give him the job of cleaning Peel Street shyt oils and as for this new one Rabb (who dear).
    You're right Colliers, we're a democracy and therefore folk have the right to disagree.
    In our current labour party that means de selection, but that's a separate thread.

We can't have another referendum, otherwise we may as well as never vote for anything again.
    The eu are playing chicken, trying to force us to vote again until they get the result they want by dissing our prime minister and rejecting anything we propose.

WE ARE LEAVING.

They will try whatever means they have to stop us and if they can't to punish us purely because they will want to set an example to any other country who refuses to comply. Europe is under the German Jack Boot by another means, the treacherous french and capitulating belgians have always had a firm dislike for us in my experience and the absolute contempt they're showing during these negotiations does nothing to change my view.

Feck em, we're out, walk away and deal with what comes.

Like 👍👍👍

I think it's us that's under German jack Boots
    When you look round at the people involved in this Brexit.
    Aron Banks bankrolling Brexit who is in cohorts with the Russians alegidley in dojy business deals.
    Nigel Farage a man who is up Trumps arse that far I bet Trump carn't fart any more.
    Arlene Foster of the biggeted DUP she's running this Brexit Mrs May's her glove pupit.
    Boris Johnson all he wants his for this to go tits up then he can challenge for PM a idiot of the highest order.
    The inpecable Mr Hogg just moved his business to Dublin in the EU (ya could not make it up) why I ask mi sen.
    David Davis packs in when the going gets tuff.
    All the above are right wing multi millionaires will Brexit effect them will it chuff.
    Then you have the labour party nearly as split as the Tory's.
    Today's march had an estimated 700,000 people when people gather in such numbers M.P.'s should act but will they doubt it.

Aron Banks bankrolling Brexit who is in cohorts with the Russians alegidley in dojy business deals.
    Nigel Farage a man who is up Trumps arse that far I bet Trump carn't fart any more.
    Arlene Foster of the biggeted DUP she's running this Brexit Mrs May's her glove pupit.
    Boris Johnson all he wants his for this to go tits up then he can challenge for PM a idiot of the highest order.
    The inpecable Mr Hogg just moved his business to Dublin in the EU (ya could not make it up) why I ask mi sen.
    All the above are right wing multi millionaires will Brexit effect them will it chuff.
    Today's march had an estimated 700,000 people when people gather in such numbers M.P.'s should act but will they doubt it.
    I understand your frustration Mr C and I know you are a remainer but 700k doesn't speak for the whole country , it's speaks for 48% only .

I just don't know anymore with this thing , I'm conflicted to say the least , if my company survives under a no deal brexit I'll eat my hat but then again I want to leave the EU because I just don't like the way they operate .

If there's another referendum I won't vote and I'll have to accept the result and get on with it .

I agree Colliers that the evil millionaire tories have made a right boiiocks of the job to date, but Juncker earns £275 grand a year plus allowances plus bonuses.
    I'd rather be governed by millionaires I've had the option of voting for than ones I haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    I agree Colliers that the evil millionaire tories have made a right boiiocks of the job to date, but Juncker earns £275 grand a year plus allowances plus bonuses.
    I'd rather be governed by millionaires I've had the option of voting for than ones I haven't.
    Never said they were evil.
    If you think juncker earns to much money for the job he does then what about the Baffoon who makes Junkers pay look like peanuts in his earnings for righting a weekly bit of bullshyte in a well known Tory rag and thats just one of is incomes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast