+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Bury FC 20.10.18

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Woeful first 45 minutes, second best all over the park. This feels like an early season performance where we’re too easy to play through. Their left winger has been able to stroll through the Notts defence at will, both goals coming from that side.

This could easily end up 4 or 5-0 at this rate, dropping us right back in it ahead of two more tough games this week.
    Tootle has been poor most the season

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    Tootle has been poor most the season
    I don't think his head is right. He has looked very average for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Yeah, I'm blaming the international break, really bad timing that, just as we were getting the confidence going. Oldham are losing at home right now. we would have beaten them.

This should end any daft talk of us still being in with a chance of promotion though. It's got to be about keeping our heads above water until January, then hopefully rectify some of the problems in the next window and start to build for real from there.
    Anyone who thinks this team is capable of promotion must tell me who their supplier is.

if Vaughan doesn't show what he can do in the 2nd half - I think we should get rid !

We are just not competing

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-10-20 at 16.15.58.jpg
Views: 839
Size:  15.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    I don't think his head is right. He has looked very average for a while now.
    Nearly a year he's not been at it, given away a penalty now.

"Play the f-in reserve side next match FFS !!! - at least they might put a bit of a fight"

Defence is too slow and built on out of contract players, we could do with one of those but not 3!! Vaughn is a luxury waste of space and boldewijn lazy but then we already knew all this just got carried away with a couple of scraped victories against terrible opposition.disappointed and worried a little still

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    We are just not competing
    Name:  Screen Shot 2018-10-20 at 16.15.58.jpg
Views: 839
Size:  15.2 KB
    It's really quite pathetic. We are making very average teams look like world beaters. Players like Mayor look like Ronaldo.

I’d say it’s now game over at 3-0, but this game was over after 20 minutes. Now a question of how many Bury can get.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast