+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Seriously, has anyone any ideas how we get out of this mess.

So your loosing at home and you make one like for like suub

Let's think about that
    We had done nothing for 80 minutes so we make a lime for lime sub

That would work

Bring on Gayle

Oh wait

We need investment!

We had possession, we had nearly 30 shots... we need the players that can turn that into a goal/victory.

Regardless of the cr@p our resident cardboard cut-out c**t comes out with, the vast majority of fans are well aware of it.

Ashley will have to sell before Jan or invest during transfer window, because if we go down there’s no Crown Jewels to sell to fund and float a team that will come up first time of asking.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    So your loosing at home and you make one like for like suub

Let's think about that
    We had done nothing for 80 minutes so we make a lime for lime sub

That would work

Bring on Gayle

Oh wait
    blimey, you claim your a millionaire yet your spelling and grammar are at the level of a 3 year old!

Its actually losing not loosing. Theres no such word as loosing. There is a word called loose, which means set free or not tight.

Its actually sub not suub. Theres no such word as suub. I cant even think of anything close to it

Lime for lime sub. I dont even know where to begin with this shlt

keep at it with the crayons mr millionaire, you will soon be able to grasp english for a toddler

Quote Originally Posted by Nufcian View Post
    We need investment!

We had possession, we had nearly 30 shots... we need the players that can turn that into a goal/victory.

Regardless of the cr@p our resident cardboard cut-out c**t comes out with, the vast majority of fans are well aware of it.

Ashley will have to sell before Jan or invest during transfer window, because if we go down there’s no Crown Jewels to sell to fund and float a team that will come up first time of asking.
    Very adequately put.

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    blimey, you claim your a millionaire yet your spelling and grammar are at the level of a 3 year old!

Its actually losing not loosing. Theres no such word as loosing. There is a word called loose, which means set free or not tight.

Its actually sub not suub. Theres no such word as suub. I cant even think of anything close to it

Lime for lime sub. I dont even know where to begin with this shlt

keep at it with the crayons mr millionaire, you will soon be able to grasp english for a toddler
    I vey much doubt it. Not in a million Sundays.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Note to Ghost and Pboro. No anti Rafa posts please. Just honest debate.

Note to everyone else. No anti Ashley posts please. Just honest debate.

Personally I think with a bit of astute strengthening in the next window and a few points before then we can gradually climb the table and finish a few places above the relegation slots,

Because of the fact that every single club in the division, including Cardiff and Huddersfield have bought and strengthened considerably more than we have there is a lot of catching up to be done before we are on level terms, so it will be one big battle and how much they all strengthen next window will be important too.

It is a big wait and see situation.
    You're asking people for opinions on how we get out of the mess and then mention no anti Rafa or Ashley posts.

The major issue with this is, the answer is a mixture of having to mention both people to give a genuine answer as to how we do get out of it.
    So what answers are you actually looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    You're asking people for opinions on how we get out of the mess and then mention no anti Rafa or Ashley posts.

The major issue with this is, the answer is a mixture of having to mention both people to give a genuine answer as to how we do get out of it.
    So what answers are you actually looking for?
    I'm asking posters like you to think for a change and not slag off either Rafa or Ashley. Is that not plain enough.. It is to the rest of the posters apart from you two.

I don't have any ideas.Club is rotten thanks to one man.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    I'm asking posters like you to think for a change and not slag off either Rafa or Ashley. Is that not plain enough.. It is to the rest of the posters apart from you two.
    It's very plain but answers cannot be genuinely given if one or the other isn't mentioned....or both.
    What are the rest of the posters saying?
    It looks to me that there's very little to be said unless it's to mention the above.
    However I'll happily stay out of it because that would be my input as I can't see anything else happening to get us out of this mess, as of now...and it has to be now.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    It's very plain but answers cannot be genuinely given if one or the other isn't mentioned....or both.
    What are the rest of the posters saying?
    It looks to me that there's very little to be said unless it's to mention the above.
    However I'll happily stay out of it because that would be my input as I can't see anything else happening to get us out of this mess, as of now...and it has to be now.
    As some posters have said without being anti Ashley, investment is needed. That's one answer. are there others?

And why did you have the need to reproduce this section in bold when no ther section was bold.

Note to Ghost and Pboro. No anti Rafa posts please. Just honest debate.
    Last edited by ex_pat_magpie; 20-10-2018 at 06:37 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)