+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kieffer. Miss that target

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I doubt you'd get him for that ? Also doubt you'd pay a million for anybody ? Hardly big spenders are you ,,,
    No but their in the lg higher than us

Amuses me this as much as i like them , i've always looked out for them and wished them well , however one or 2 have started the big talk and getting a above them selves idea ? Higher division now ( hope you stay there ) don't disregard our club or team tho , your attendances are well below ours at a level below ? So to the Barnsley haters , Jog on , to the others your welcome on our Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Amuses me this as much as i like them , i've always looked out for them and wished them well , however one or 2 have started the big talk and getting a above them selves idea ? Higher division now ( hope you stay there ) don't disregard our club or team tho , your attendances are well below ours at a level below ? So to the Barnsley haters , Jog on , to the others your welcome on our Forum
    Yes Roma. Agree with that ( unless the folk who don’t like posts that are “agreeing with you” posts don’t agree, and then I’ll agree with them.....)...
    I like Rovrum.... decent ground, good views, and ground build with a realistic attendance target in mind. Not usually argumentative and very similiar to us in expectation. ( Perhaps we expect too much?...). The current manager had absolute dogs abuse for the first five or ten matches last season on Radio l and has proved the callers totally wrong. I remember listening to one caller who repeated the words. “out of his depth” and “hasn’t a clue”for about five minutes, and thought about the clueless idiot when they got promoted.

Ivvery clubs got em

For me they are a decent honest club.... and hope they stay up.

PS.
    (Can’t Stand that Ronnie Moore commentating though..., reight WNKR, and his cap isn’t straight ..).....

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    I'm still hoping he'll come back to Rotherham but I'm well aware there'll be a big price tag which increases with every goal. He was rampant for us in the first half of last season before you pinched him.
    Surprised to see he's not very well though of at Barnsley? Square pegs round holes maybe? He was a perfect fit for us, maybe not so for yourselves.
    Would £1m be enough to bring him home? (like it's my money!)
    He is well thought of by most Barnsley fans I speak to, when he’s fit and on form he’s too good for this division by far.
    He’ll not be coming to Rotherham mate , you couldn’t afford him and his value will have gone up x 5 at least

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12