+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kieffer. Miss that target

Kieffer. Miss that target

Seems to me if Barnsley can offload Moore in New Year for a profit it would be a good deal.

From what I can see he couldn’t hit a cows arse with a banjo.

He only scores goals because of the vast amount of chances he gets.

Reminds me of Andy Cole at Man Utd.

Discuss.

Never really been a fan,not exactly prolific is he, unsure what all the hype is about to be honest

Our top scorer - the target man we’ve wanted for years - return from an injury. He’s a good player that we must keep

Nowt against lad, Tom Eaves from Gillingham would have been my choice though, Keefa will gerra hatrick on tuesday nar av sed that he did last time a sed it ageeun Rochdale , dint expect owt today anyway

He’s scored some good goals this season and when he’s out we don’t have any other player to step in and do the job he does.
    He’ll definitely do for me in this division.

Take it he's had a mare second half then?

Can anyone remember Dave Regis on our season before premier league? Couldn’t finish his tea!
    Johny I agree with u! Even when he misses he spends 10 minutes moaning about it and play has kept going. He is then behind play and the team misses more chances. Utter rubbish!
    I also agree with others, he will score a hat trick on Tuesday to show us otherwise! Andy Cole defo!

To say he's a target man, he couldn't trap a bag of sand!

I'm still hoping he'll come back to Rotherham but I'm well aware there'll be a big price tag which increases with every goal. He was rampant for us in the first half of last season before you pinched him.
    Surprised to see he's not very well though of at Barnsley? Square pegs round holes maybe? He was a perfect fit for us, maybe not so for yourselves.
    Would £1m be enough to bring him home? (like it's my money!)

I doubt you'd get him for that ? Also doubt you'd pay a million for anybody ? Hardly big spenders are you ,,,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast