+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Bolton Wanderers Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    You can pay me next time we meet. Was looking at Christmas but flights a bit pricey. So it's the 3 of us again, I only do the minimum of $2 a line for a laugh so you and Brin are up to a full pint each now. A syndicate at work sprung up this week and they piled in $1K with no luck. Funny thing is, the other major lottery here is the PowerBall, jackpot last night was $480M and casual players aren't in because the MegaMillions is better at $1.6B The draw is Tuesday so 3pts at Middlesborough and $1.6B will make it a good week
    CAM if these come in, you can have a pint of whatever you like from me.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Imagine you and CAM owning RUFC the abuse on here will be horrific if we don't win the Prem in 3 years, and get the fecking G&C building sorted out
    We'd leave all the abuse to be handled by you as we'd employ you as our PR Executive.

You can pay me next time we meet. Was looking at Christmas but flights a bit pricey. So it's the 3 of us again, I only do the minimum of $2 a line for a laugh so you and Brin are up to a full pint each now. A syndicate at work sprung up this week and they piled in $1K with no luck. Funny thing is, the other major lottery here is the PowerBall, jackpot last night was $480M and casual players aren't in because the MegaMillions is better at $1.6B The draw is Tuesday so 3pts at Middlesborough and $1.6B will make it a good week
    Not sure about your neck of the woods CA, but flights from Tampa and Orlando are getting ridiculously cheap. My missus has just booked a BA return flight to Gatwick for $606. You can also book no frills flights without food and drinks for half of that. Competition from Thomas Cook has forced BA to drop their fares substantially. Might be worth a look.

Nice perspective on yesterday's game here from a Bolton fan. Good to see some balanced thoughts from this young lass. She even mentions Smith's chance which the Sky Sports highlights have left out altogether

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTmB3TB27m0

Great review very honest, well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    CAM if these come in, you can have a pint of whatever you like from me.
    I'm more worried about getting my pint if they don't come in

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Not sure about your neck of the woods CA, but flights from Tampa and Orlando are getting ridiculously cheap. My missus has just booked a BA return flight to Gatwick for $606. You can also book no frills flights without food and drinks for half of that. Competition from Thomas Cook has forced BA to drop their fares substantially. Might be worth a look.
    Thanks I'll take a look. The only budget airline flying direct from here are Norwegian who I used in February this year but they have dropped the route between Oct-Mar this winter due to what they said was lack of traffic i.e. there are more productive/profitable routes. I got a no frills (no food or drink) one way ticket to Gatwick for $180 with them, the no frills tickets on our normal route with Air Canada (Vancouver - Heathrow) for Christmas are currently $1K - $1.3K

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567