+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Finished

Finished

I'm through with Scottish football it's a corrupt horrible institution! As for DM he is finished and I hope to God he leaves very soon and takes may Forrester Gleeson with him! He continually ignores Anderson who would be a much better Sub than may! It's a joke.

A hiding on the cards next week then. And I'm selling my ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    I'm through with Scottish football it's a corrupt horrible institution! As for DM he is finished and I hope to God he leaves very soon and takes may Forrester Gleeson with him! He continually ignores Anderson who would be a much better Sub than may! It's a joke.

See you later, son.

McInnes is finished. Anyone suggesting otherwise are pulling the wool over their eyes.

It woudnt make one bit of difference if he's manager or not next Sun. He can't win big games. Only the likes of st mirren (at home) is the type of games I have any faith in us winning.
    Last edited by Stavros39; 20-10-2018 at 05:38 PM.

Fair do’s, don’t sit on the fence, I only had scope to listen to our game on the radio due to another match being on the telly, sounded like beaten fair and square, anyway, best wishes on selling your ticket you phannie.......you’ll be fair missed cheering on the once michty.

SF

Cant see anyone buying your ticket

Quite right min, you should get your name in the tunnel for being a martyr for the cause!