+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perez

Perez

How on earth does Perez warrant a place in this team, the guy does my head in. Worst player on the team for me. The only one who got any credit for me today was Dummett. I suppose you can only play with what you have on the field but it's glaringly obvious that the team is just not up to it. I fear the worst come the end of the season, again.

Seems he can never be dropped he is useless, to worried about messing up his hair do to get stuck in

i like Perez, he is too lighweight though. My question is , who would replace him? we have nobody

I'd love for someone who understands tactics to explain how Muto got hooked instead of Perez??

I have to say, that decision did not go down well in the stands with many dark mutterings (and several not-so-muttered) on the lines of 'what the fuck is Rafa doing?'

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I'd love for someone who understands tactics to explain how Muto got hooked instead of Perez??

I have to say, that decision did not go down well in the stands with many dark mutterings (and several not-so-muttered) on the lines of 'what the fuck is Rafa doing?'

Seems Perez is untouchable, he must be banging in hattricks every day in training or something, Rafa Needs to wake up and drop him Muto and Rondon or even Muto and Joselu would be better

Crazy substitution. We needed some height up front as their two centre backs were having it far too easy in the air at the back. Perez was today, just as every game I see him in, the weakest link.

He should have gone off, not Muto, who put in a much better performance than Perez.

Personally, I would have gone for broke, risked losing a second goal, gone three at the back and gone with three up front.

Taking Muto off was madness.

By the way I hope Glen Murray is OK. Very worrying at the time. Apparently is up and talking in the RVI.

What did your lad think of Vegas Stan ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    What did your lad think of Vegas Stan ?
    Oh, he loved it CL thank you.

Highlight of it all was they flew from Vegas to Grand Canyon by helicopter, landed, food and champagne before dropping into the Canyon and over Hoover Dam, piloted by an Iraq US Air Force Veteran.

Did loads. Food was great.

He said the hotels were huge, like everything else over there.

Just glad he came home safe.

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    i like Perez, he is too lighweight though. My question is , who would replace him? we have nobody
    Agreed with this.

Although he needs some time on the bench i think, however you're right - we have **** all to replace him.

Also agree with why the hell Muto was taken off.

Brylcream Man brings nothing to the table

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)