+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts from the Goatherder .....Notts v Bury

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Oh, and that prick who spent most of the second half arguing with the stewards.
    Sorry about that navy, but I just couldn't help myself. I hadn't had an argument all day.

Quote Originally Posted by karl wheatly View Post
    Milsom is eligible to play next Saturday v Swindon - another really 'easy' game HA HA HA !
    Why is Milsom still banned for the MKD match? He’s already missed 3 games since his red card. Doesn’t the Mickey Mouse Cup tie v Newcastle count?

If the EFL is saying that a suspension for a red card in a League game cannot be served by missing a Checkatrade match, is it also saying that the suspension for a red card in a Checkatrade match need not result in the player missing any League games? In that case, any Notts player who is sent off in the forthcoming game v Doncaster wouldn’t serve the suspension until next season. And do yellow cards received in the Checkatrade count in the totting up system in use in League games?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Sorry about that navy, but I just couldn't help myself. I hadn't had an argument all day.
    So it was you Elite. Maybe you had a point that the stewards were blocking your view but can you tell me why you accused the Asian steward of making a racist remark? We were right next to it and I certainly didn't hear anything untowards.

Yep. Sums it up well mate. Having a weekend in Manchester and Notts go and spoil it . A special mention must go to Enzio though , I have never witnessed a player so disinterested. Oh, and that prick who spent most of the second half arguing with the stewards.
    He was arguing Navypie because the prat of a steward was standing behind the goal at pitch level blocking his view and when asked to move he wouldnt. Thats what started it all. It wasnt Elite because the guy was Irish...

So it was you Elite. Maybe you had a point that the stewards were blocking your view but can you tell me why you accused the Asian steward of making a racist remark? We were right next to it and I certainly didn't hear anything untowards.
    That must have been when we were arguing about the ramifications of the Brexit deal. He said "the sooner you bloody foreigners are sent back the better". He looked a bit confused when I pointed out that my skin colour was merely down to a Mediterranean suntan.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    He was arguing Navypie because the prat of a steward was standing behind the goal at pitch level blocking his view and when asked to move he wouldnt. Thats what started it all. It wasnt Elite because the guy was Irish...
    Yeah I get that durham but Elite says it was him and who am i to argue. I can understand the blocking bit but why did Elite accused the only Asian steward of rasicm? Says a lot.

Yeah I get that durham but Elite says it was him and who am i to argue. I can understand the blocking bit but why did Elite accused the only Asian steward of rasicm? Says a lot.
    Hate to break this to you shipmate, but it wasn't really me. I was trying to inject a tiny bit of humour into a depressing day. I have attended footy matches for over 48 years and never once argued with a steward.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Hate to break this to you shipmate, but it wasn't really me. I was trying to inject a tiny bit of humour into a depressing day. I have attended footy matches for over 48 years and never once argued with a steward.
    A bit of clever backtracking when you realised the context . Maybe in future you shouldn't try to be such a clever cnut.

Maybe in future you shouldn't try to be such a clever cnut.
    I don't have to try, it comes naturally.

He was definitely being a total arse! The steward was directly behind the goal Notts were attacking. No way you could accuse of him spoiling the view. Nothing happened at that end.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast