+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts from the Goatherder .....Notts v Bury

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    He was arguing Navypie because the prat of a steward was standing behind the goal at pitch level blocking his view and when asked to move he wouldnt. Thats what started it all. It wasnt Elite because the guy was Irish...
    The stewards were certainly blocking the blokes view. I only wish they would have blocked mine. The stewards moved but the Pratt wouldn't leave it. It was embarrassing to watch. The only Asian steward then turns up and the guy really kicks off. Give me a break. I know who the really racist was.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    The stewards were certainly blocking the blokes view. I only wish they would have blocked mine. The stewards moved but the Pratt wouldn't leave it. It was embarrassing to watch. The only Asian steward then turns up and the guy really kicks off. Give me a break. I know who the really racist was.
    I actually had some sympathy with him.

There were two other stewards sat down in chairs with their heads ducked below the wall and situated between the corner flag and goal. Why did this one steward have to stand on the pitch stood right in front of the goal in front of the majority of our support. It was clear incitement. We had this at Exeter where 2 sometimes 3 stewards stood directly in front of us and looked at us gone out when we were telling them to move. Travelling for to away games, paying your ticket price and petrol money, the very least you should expect to see is the game and not have to sacrifice seeing some of the build up play or the goal itself so that a Steward can monitor the crowd. It would not happen in any other entertainment industry.

I'm sorry, but if they take your money, they should have the infrastructure to allow the stewards to steward, and for the customers to watch the game whether we were 4-0 down or 3-0 up. Why football fans are treated this way is ridiculous.

Even when he did move, he still stood above the wall obstructing the chaps view so continuing the confrontation. Why could he not have a seat like the other stewards. Are Bury that broke they only have 2 chairs free for stewards to use.

Yeah I get that durham but Elite says it was him and who am i to argue. I can understand the blocking bit but why did Elite accused the only Asian steward of rasicm? Says a lot.
    Whooooooosh

He was accused by the steward of being racist, which promted him to ring the police on his mobile. After the game he gave a statement to them regarding the comments made to him..

He was accused by the steward of being racist, which promted him to ring the police on his mobile. After the game he gave a statement to them regarding the comments made to him..
    Come on durham we all know it was Elite , he's admitted as much. I didn't think it was him until I checked the photo of him with the bongo bongo girls

Come on durham we all know it was Elite , he's admitted as much. I didn't think it was him until I checked the photo of him with the bongo bongo girls
    It wasnt Elite Navypie, This guy was Irish and i know that Elite isnt...

Can you put that bongo bongo girls post back on navypie and i will tell you for sure if its him. Because that guy yesterday i have spoken to on a number of occasi

Can you put that bongo bongo girls post back on navypie and i will tell you for sure if its him. Because that guy yesterday i have spoken to on a number of occasi
    I really can't believe that anyone actually thinks that the bloke arguing with the stewards at Bury was me! I was sat at home watching the racing on Saturday afternoon. Just so you can confirm it durham, the pic you requested is post #25 on this thread:

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38222892

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I really can't believe that anyone actually thinks that the bloke arguing with the stewards at Bury was me! I was sat at home watching the racing on Saturday afternoon. Just so you can confirm it durham, the pic you requested is post #25 on this thread:

The guy i know is not Elite....

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

We all know that's not true dont we ! You might be a bit fatter, greyer and shorter these days but i would reconize me ode shipmate anywhere. Anyway, I think you lost the arguement when you said if Notts score........................................

ps. What did you of Gigg Lane ( or whatever they call it these days ) mate? Never been there before and thought it would be a s**t hole but it's quite a tidy little ground. Good viewing ground, unless that is.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast