+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts from the Goatherder .....Notts v Bury

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    It wasnt Elite Navypie, This guy was Irish and i know that Elite isnt...
    Seeing as we are entering the season; Oh yes it was!

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Seeing as we are entering the season; Oh yes it was!
    You know when you've made a complete tit of yourself, it really isn't a good idea to keep pushing it back to the top of the board!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You know when you've made a complete tit of yourself, it really isn't a good idea to keep pushing it back to the top of the board!
    It's you who made yourself look a tit . Trying to be a comedian until you realised what had actually happened then having to backtrack . How did the phone call to the police go by the way?

It's you who made yourself look a tit . Trying to be a comedian until you realised what had actually happened then having to backtrack . How did the phone call to the police go by the way?
    Is there a reason you like to insult people all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    Is there a reason you like to insult people all the time?
    And Elite doesn't ? And what's this " all the time " stuff about ?

Dearie me, if Sailor Boy was at all bothered about not making a tit of himself he’d have about 3 posts.

You seriously don't still think that the person you saw arguing with a steward at Bury was me do you?

Please tell me you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Dearie me, if Sailor Boy was at all bothered about not making a tit of himself he’d have about 3 posts.
    What a surprise , look who's turned up to back his mate . I have no problem insulting this CNUT Prophet.

You seriously don't still think that the person you saw arguing with a steward at Bury was me do you?

Please tell me you don't.
    FFS, off course I know who wasn't you but you did provide me with an open goal and there was no way was I was letting the opportunity slip.! Remember , I have seen photos of you and the bloke on Saturday was short , fat and ugly, therefore far better looking than you.
    Last edited by navypie; 22-10-2018 at 11:59 AM.

FFS, off course I know who wasn't you but you did provide me with an open goal and there was no way was I was letting the opportunity slip.!
    What, the opportunity for you to pretend the bloke was me?

Whatever floats your boat.

Remember , I have seen photos of you and the bloke on Saturday was short , fat and ugly, therefore far better looking than you.
    I've also seen of photo of you. Let's just say that playing the 'ugly' card isn't a road you should go down.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast