+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Not spending in transfer windows .you get left behind in premier league

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    They will finish above Newcastle.With or without Rafa here.
    With Rafa here they just might. Without Rafa I think we'll finish the season in a decent place and higher than them.
    We'll just have to see how the season pans out.

I fear for your sanity when your fat friend eventually does leave.What will you use on here for your craic.
    You think Ashley is good for Newcastle,I think he is a thieving,lying fat parasite that treats people like shyte.If you can defend a man like that,good luck to you.
    Enough said as far as I am concerned.Like going round in circles.Day after day,week after week.

I fear for your sanity when your fat friend eventually does leave.What will you use on here for your craic.
    The same as I've always used. Newcastle United chat about anything and everything that takes my fancy. Just like you and everyone else associated with forums, really.
    This will happen whether Ashley or whoever is in charge.

You think Ashley is good for Newcastle,I think he is a thieving,lying fat parasite that treats people like shyte.
    Yes I think Ashley is good for a north east club like Newcastle in this sickening money climate of elitist clubs and officials dictating the demise of clubs trying to hang onto the coat-tails.
    I want a bit more but I'd prefer a decent manager who can and will get his team to play football.

If you can defend a man like that,good luck to you.
    It's not about good luck, it's about better the devil you know.

Enough said as far as I am concerned.Like going round in circles.Day after day,week after week.
    Your prerogative.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    It's not about good luck, it's about better the devil you know.
    By that logic we'd still be in the stone age.

"oh well, we don't want to use these iron weapons, better to stick to bronze. . . better the devil you know"

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    By that logic we'd still be in the stone age.

"oh well, we don't want to use these iron weapons, better to stick to bronze. . . better the devil you know"
    Not necessarily.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Their team does not have to be better than us. It won the game but did not prove a better team.
    We were by far the better team, overall.
    So by your logic if we lose all of our remaining Premiership matches this season but have over 50% possession of the remaining games and more shots on target than our competitors and finish bottom with the two points we have you will claim we are better than the teams who have beaten us.

All of the above is rationalised to the Brighton game with all of the stats in our favour apart that is from the most important stat of all THE RESULT ALONG WITH THE POINTS.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    So by your logic if we lose all of our remaining Premiership matches this season but have over 50% possession of the remaining games and more shots on target than our competitors and finish bottom with the two points we have you will claim we are better than the teams who have beaten us.

All of the above is rationalised to the Brighton game with all of the stats in our favour apart that is from the most important stat of all THE RESULT ALONG WITH THE POINTS.
    Who's talking about possession?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)