+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If Rafa goes or is sacked.

If Rafa goes or is sacked.

What improves?Same sh1te on the pitch to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    What improves?Same sh1te on the pitch to choose from.
    We’ve got wingers who can’t cross a ball and forwards who can’t head a ball yet every cross attempted was high into the box. Richie’s crossing was abysmal today and Kenedy is a luxury we can’t afford

Mentality and confidence, plus a new vigour.
    Simple things like this will ensure we finish this season comfortable.

The obstacle as it stands is Benitez and he needs to be discarded now. In my honest opinion.

A new Manager always brings a boost and new idea's,but sadly its usually shortlasting

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    A new Manager always brings a boost and new idea's,but sadly its usually shortlasting
    I'd say 50/50 on that.

So with a net spend of 1m quid since we went back up what chance will a new manager have.
    Is a new owner not the priority.Its 11 years of this sh1te with the only constant the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    I'd say 50/50 on that.
    So long as it aint Pardew of course lol

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    So with a net spend of 1m quid since we went back up what chance will a new manager have.
    Is a new owner not the priority.Its 11 years of this sh1te with the only constant the owner.
    It isn't 11 years of any tish.
    The problem with some fans is, they only see the badness and forsake the goodness.
    Some fans only see the past and forsake anything that does not match it.
    Some fans have placed this club on a pedestal that is much higher than is deserved.

We've generally struggled since the 70's, with intermittent sniffs at success.

We could do a lot better, no doubt about it, but we could do a hell of a lot worse.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    It isn't 11 years of any tish.
    The problem with some fans is, they only see the badness and forsake the goodness.
    Some fans only see the past and forsake anything that does not match it.
    Some fans have placed this club on a pedestal that is much higher than is deserved.

We've generally struggled since the 70's, with intermittent sniffs at success.

We could do a lot better, no doubt about it, but we could do a hell of a lot worse.
    Glad you've enjoyed yourself for the last 11 years.

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    So long as it aint Pardew of course lol
    Without getting deep in to it. Pardew wasn't as bad as people make out.
    I'm a Newcastle fan and I see it from my mindset.
    He didn't do a bad job when you weigh it all up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)