+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The planned boycott

The planned boycott

What are everyone's thoughts now about the Wolves game.Surely something different has to be done now to drive him out.
    This can't carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    What are everyone's thoughts now about the Wolves game.Surely something different has to be done now to drive him out.
    This can't carry on.
    For me it has to be done, full stadium empty apart from away fans. I know that's unlikely but that's what we need. Fu(k anyone saying it will go against the team. We've just been beaten by Brighton at home with a full Fu(king stadium. Our outlay on players for a team that has fifty Fu(king thousand plus fans every home game is an utter disgrace. Never mind the Wolves game we should be boycotting as many games as it takes to get that FCB to Fu(k off.

What boils my pi'ss is he's sitting there to give off this aura that he's engaged. He's hands on. He has his eyes on the running club.

In truth, he hasn't been engaged for years.

He's just keeping his beady-eyed gaze on the manager when he should be sitting with his accountant, counting his sheckles to start spending like a Thunderball winner as soon as the window opens. He'll be the first to say that he's attended 4-5 matches and made any decision to get rid of Rafa when if comes to that.

It won't happen .. Too many " I have paid for my ticket so it makes no difference"

Of course it would make a difference but 50000 + will watch the toon get relegated cos they have already paid.

Empty stadium is the way to go.. Massive negative publicity .

Going every week is not supporting the team .. It's just giving credibility to the Ashley regime

Not one...not a single one of the lads I go with or the people who sit around us has mentioned going because we've paid for our tickets.

To be honest, you are doing our support a massive disservice by saying that.

Misguided loyalty, blind faith or optimism, supporting the team....pick any, all or somethings else but i reckon you'd be hard pressed to find many going just because they've paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Not one...not a single one of the lads I go with or the people who sit around us has mentioned going because we've paid for our tickets.

To be honest, you are doing our support a massive disservice by saying that.

Misguided loyalty, blind faith or optimism, supporting the team....pick any, all or somethings else but i reckon you'd be hard pressed to find many going just because they've paid.
    So if it was only pay at the gate, the same number would turn up .. Not in a million years .

It's not a time as fans to argue.Its a time to stick together to get rid of the cancer at the club.
    I believe a boycott needs to happen.Lets see him sat there surrounded by his tatty advertising boards on worldwide tv with no phucker there.
    If nothing changes with the fan base he doesn't need to change.
    If any of us owned the club,spent phuck all and 52000 turned up regardless would you feel the need to change.

But it's funny how a boycott of sports direct is deemed effective but a boycott of nufc isn't

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    It's not a time as fans to argue.Its a time to stick together to get rid of the cancer at the club.
    I believe a boycott needs to happen.Lets see him sat there surrounded by his tatty advertising boards on worldwide tv with no phucker there.
    If nothing changes with the fan base he doesn't need to change.
    If any of us owned the club,spent phuck all and 52000 turned up regardless would you feel the need to change.
    You are spot on mate

Nufc are a world wide entity , the city lives and breathes nufc.. It's a massive part of the city .. But 50000+ people buy into the disgrace that is Ashley and give it credibility .

Time to **** him off ... Won't happen

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)