+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Not A Happy Chap Tonight

You need a one or two strong characters around the squad , at the top end of this league we are in a better position to attract a couple of older heads in January rather than fighting relegation in the championship , it's an easier sell .

Carey from Plymouth would fecking walk it from Devon to sign for us in January rather than pyssing about with the Pilgrims at the foot of the division .

Weer doomed , bi lucky to mek play offs , Stendel Art !!!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    You need a one or two strong characters around the squad , at the top end of this league we are in a better position to attract a couple of older heads in January rather than fighting relegation in the championship , it's an easier sell .
    Carey from Plymouth would fecking walk it from Devon to sign for us in January rather than pyssing about with the Pilgrims at the foot of the division .
    I don't know about whether Carey or anybody else would be so eager if we're not in the top 6 by then, but I reckon thats your point isn't it.

This is not the panic button being hit by the way Roma, certainly not. Im very happy with the whole season so far, although heres another immediate test for us now at Shrewsbury on Tuesday. As has been said, theres a big chance for us to win all of the upcoming 3 games and if that happens, we might be 2nd by then. None of us can afford to let Portsmouth sneak any further ahead though, Ive just noticed they're 6 clear now of Peterbrough at the top.

I'd put a bid in for Marquis from Donny too to see if we can turn his head in January .

Not altogether certain he could step up to the championship but then again you never know , cracking goalscoring record at this level though .

Game in hand , and beat um here in December ? It's in our hands this league , every team has a wobble ? Who wobbles the least will win the League ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Game in hand , and beat um here in December ? It's in our hands this league , every team has a wobble ? Who wobbles the least will win the League ,
    I hate losing at this level more than I love winning , fecking boils my pyss .

Under such emotions it's easy to be too critical , your right , it's totally in our hands and all to play for .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    You are right Roma owd pal every team as it's wobbles and Animal is right to be critical after arseoilin Peterborough and then we getting arsoiled by a team lower down the league in Charlton I still along with the bookies think we will win the league but if in January we bring in a couple of good experienced pro's it will make it alot easily hope GG and Stendel are on the same wave length.

Tired. They need a few quality back ups.. he can’t play he same players every week or from January they’ll be losing every week. We need some QUALITY second string to step in for some games. We haven’t at the moment. Squads too weak after the first 13 or 14

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I'd put a bid in for Marquis from Donny too to see if we can turn his head in January .

Not altogether certain he could step up to the championship but then again you never know , cracking goalscoring record at this level though .
    But he'll be nearly 27 in January & you know what that means Animal

Hammil scored yistdi Exile , a thought he was supposedly out injured ( a few months was quoted ) ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast