+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Got Back and My Thoughts are:

Just Got Back and My Thoughts are:

Absolute garbage! We have had it coming for weeks, and yet Big Dave says it was a "battling display" Absolute bollox as Wigan should have scored more!

Mears is absolute crap and Brunt can NOT play in that position. Why can't Moore see this?

Dawson does not want to be there!

What does Moore do - take off Gayle who would be one player who could score from nothing and replace him with a donkey! Yes he's a first class donkey!

I didn't mind cheering Mears when he went off - I would have made the fecker walk home! Edwards was decent with pace when he came on but like Field - he may get a chance again, next blue moon!

Wigan wanted it more and even in the last 10 minutes from us - no effort - no determination - no quality - no grit - no fighting spirit. Perhaps Mr Clueless was at another game!

Well if some of Pulis's matches were crap ( there were loads ) well this must have been right up there at the top against almighty Wigan! Wigan for fecksake!

The last message goes to the ref - you stupid one eyed tosspot and pity you did not swallow that whistle!

PS - Promotion? You are having a laugh with this squad and Mr Clueless running this show!

Really pissed off

Todays result was nailed on. We are always absolutely dire after the International Break. Just hope we don't go the same way as last season ie Downhill fast.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Absolute garbage! We have had it coming for weeks, and yet Big Dave says it was a "battling display" Absolute bollox as Wigan should have scored more!

Mears is absolute crap and Brunt can NOT play in that position. Why can't Moore see this?

What does Moore do - take off Gayle who would be one player who could score from nothing and replace him with a donkey! Yes he's a first class donkey!

I didn't mind cheering Mears when he went off - I would have made the fecker walk home! Edwards was decent with pace when he came on but like Field - he may get a chance again, next blue moon!

Wigan wanted it more and even in the last 10 minutes from us - no effort - no determination - no quality - no grit - no fighting spirit. Perhaps Mr Clueless was at another game!

Well if some of Pulis's matches were crap ( there were loads ) well this must have been right up there at the top against almighty Wigan! Wigan for fecksake!

The last message goes to the ref - you stupid one eyed tosspot and pity you did not swallow that whistle!

PS - Promotion? You are having a laugh with this squad and Mr Clueless running this show!

Really pissed off
    Couldn't agree more Al. Big D is a great club man but management material he is definitely NOT

Anyone who considers that Mears is better than Field or Sako has got a real problem. We have got ourselves into a good position in the league but unless we play our best players I can't see us holding that position. A real shame because I like Big D as a man and I feel he has got a lot to offer our club but not in his current position.

I know people will disagree but that's the way I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    Couldn't agree more Al. Big D is a great club man but management material he is definitely NOT

Anyone who considers that Mears is better than Field or Sako has got a real problem. We have got ourselves into a good position in the league but unless we play our best players I can't see us holding that position. A real shame because I like Big D as a man and I feel he has got a lot to offer our club but not in his current position.

I know people will disagree but that's the way I see it.

I certainly don't disagree! Football is all about opinions but the majority of West Brom fans can see Mears is crap and Brunt can't play in that position - so why not Big Dave! Livermore switches on and off like a lightbulb. Even Jay Rod looked pissed off today!

A lot of supporters at the match were almighty pissed off today and another couple of bad results, and the noose will be tightened. I can accept defeat but not when stronger players are not in the team and stupid subs!

So in summary:
    We were very lucky at Sheff W, Blues and Forest - poor at Boro - and leaked stupid goals at Norwich and Preston plus well beaten against a much better Wigan team!

A couple of guys near me walked out 10 mins from the end today as we were that bad! Edwards and Field would be better under a more strategic manager who appreciates their creativity and pace as opposed to cart horses! Shame on Big Dave especially as he should remember his coaching days - with younger ambitious players!

Not happy!!!!
    Last edited by baggieal; 20-10-2018 at 07:33 PM.

Spot on Al Wigan got us sussed we had no plan B when Dawson went off it cried out for 4 4 1 1 .Barnes right Brunt left and bring on either hoolahan or field j rod off the shoulder of Gayle. We have to mix it up team do there homework BD. Had a good day out as always shame the football was ****e.

Really pissed off
    I wasn't their to see for myself but i can believe everything you say Al ,
    We can't defend to save our lives & i dont care what anyone thinks it will cost us in the long run , would give anything to have a younger G mac & a big Jonas olson at the back , midfield no better ether ,

Quote Originally Posted by Albie blue View Post
    Spot on Al Wigan got us sussed we had no plan B when Dawson went off it cried out for 4 4 1 1 .Barnes right Brunt left and bring on either hoolahan or field j rod off the shoulder of Gayle. We have to mix it up team do there homework BD. Had a good day out as always shame the football was ****e.

That's what I would have done and said this at the match! As it was Big Dave, just stood in his little box absolutely clueless. Perhaps his number 2 should be the number 1 and Big Dave goes back to coaching the kids to give them hope of breaking into the first team. Edwards won't be seen again for a month and Sam Field should go to a team to play and be appreciated.

Barnes/Gayle excluded - I would go as far to say this is the worst West Brom team I have ever seen! Shocking and fear the worst on Wednesday at this rate!

"Battling display" - don't insult the 3750 who were at the match! Perhaps, the little fecker should look up refund in his translation book!

Really pissed off
    Spot on Al. Even us non attenders can see what is wrong. Brunt, Mears & Livermore not performing well (perhaps a tad harsh on Jake) and much better players being left out. It's a pity we sacked Pardew. If we hadn't Moore wouldn't have taken charge for those last few games last season and we would have (hopefully) brought a new man in during the summer. Hard for the board to sack him at the moment with us so high in the league but he is pretty darned clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    Spot on Al. Even us non attenders can see what is wrong. Brunt, Mears & Livermore not performing well (perhaps a tad harsh on Jake) and much better players being left out. It's a pity we sacked Pardew. If we hadn't Moore wouldn't have taken charge for those last few games last season and we would have (hopefully) brought a new man in during the summer. Hard for the board to sack him at the moment with us so high in the league but he is pretty darned clueless.

Morning Chris! Even those Baggies Down Under can see what's wrong but the big man can't! Moore ( even though he was a legend ) was selected due to winning those last few games and more to the point - he would have been offered peanuts in comparison to Pulis/Pardew.

Yes we are still high in the league but a lot of our points have been down to luck and Gayle and Barnes - nothing else! Smith should have been appointed and hate to say it, but Vile will now be up there - tactically savvy manager and new investment.

We are Albion - it will take us to be mid table - fans screaming for Moore to go - six return flights by Jenkins before a new manager were to be appointed. Then the Albion way - it will be too late!!!

Not being harsh either as apart from Gayle and Barnes who have been brilliant - the football has for the most part been utter rubbish and surprised there's not been many more Wigan results!

It pisses me off when Moore says it was a battling performance - perhaps he meant there was only one side who battled and should have scored three or four against the other side who offered nothing and were utterly clueless! Then Brunt says " we will make it up to the fans" FFS - there were 3750 fans there yesterday who spent a load of dosh to see worse football from their side than you would expect from Sunday league. No wonder Mick goes to Stourbridge.......

I don't mind losing if my side have sweated for the shirt - ran until they dropped - played their balls off - played together as a team. I do mind utter absolute bollox that was served up yesterday!

DM was never right man

Morning Chris! Even those Baggies Down Under can see what's wrong but the big man can't! Moore ( even though he was a legend ) was selected due to winning those last few games and more to the point - he would have been offered peanuts in comparison to Pulis/Pardew.

Yes we are still high in the league but a lot of our points have been down to luck and Gayle and Barnes - nothing else! Smith should have been appointed and hate to say it, but Vile will now be up there - tactically savvy manager and new investment.

We are Albion - it will take us to be mid table - fans screaming for Moore to go - six return flights by Jenkins before a new manager were to be appointed. Then the Albion way - it will be too late!!!

Not being harsh either as apart from Gayle and Barnes who have been brilliant - the football has for the most part been utter rubbish and surprised there's not been many more Wigan results!

It pisses me off when Moore says it was a battling performance - perhaps he meant there was only one side who battled and should have scored three or four against the other side who offered nothing and were utterly clueless! Then Brunt says " we will make it up to the fans" FFS - there were 3750 fans there yesterday who spent a load of dosh to see worse football from their side than you would expect from Sunday league. No wonder Mick goes to Stourbridge.......

I don't mind losing if my side have sweated for the shirt - ran until they dropped - played their balls off - played together as a team. I do mind utter absolute bollox that was served up yesterday!
    DM never was the answer- the premier league swansong confused the issue and now we are stuck til we slip to mid table. Our success is based on 2 loan players. DM a great club servant will be eventually dumped the question is will it be with enough time to secure promotion. Knowing us that will NOT happen. And he just cannot see the need for young legs in a punishing schedule of matches .
    We are beinning our downward spiral to be a mid table championship side.

But the board wont act quickly - though we have a very capable no 2 there
    It's not the despair - it's the hope that kills you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)