+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ratings

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    I've noticed the same. Toots seems to be copying Hewitt in the he just runs alongside the winger, with no desire to try and tackle. I know that full backs are scared of committing, as it means the winger has the chance to run free, but surely the aim is to stop the winger getting in at all costs. It just looks so easy to play against us these days.

Last year, Toots was solid going forward and solid at the back. This season he rarely influences our attacks and can't seem to defend.
    I have always taken a poor view of both 'Toots' and Hewitt, as they were part of the team that almost took us out of the league. In the end they were getting player of the year awards for not being as crap as previously, but they're not good enough. Like the rest of the dross who have thankfully been moved on or discarded, they need shipping out, and Notts County are not responsible for the nation's mental health. Sorry to sound harsh. If it's not that it's the gambling addiction, but was Bill Brindley that high maintenance?

Both flatter to deceive, we need to to get rid in january..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12